TTC - bladder full feeling all the time?

samehx1x

Reaction score
I have been trying to conceive for the last 3-4 months with my partner. I currently am in my most fertile stage of this month and I am having regular sex although the last few days I have been needed to urinate a lot more and also have this full feeling pressing on my bladder even when I am urinating. I also have had a bad back ache the last few days and was wondering if anyone else suffered this early pregnancy symptoms? Am I pregnant? I am due to come on at the start of February and will wait till then to do a test if I don't come on but was just wondering if anyone else had this or am I just being paranoid?

Thank you,

Could you have a touch of cystitis from all the BD'ing?

Yeah possibly, iv had it for a over a week now so I think I'm going to book an appointment at the doctors

Does it hurt to pee? I get cystitis so easily! I find drinking lots of water helps avoid it, and Cranberry juice!

Do u mean the bottom of abdo feels tighter and firmer or do u mean u actually feel like ur bladder is full and u need to pee?

Hey, over the weekend iv been a lot better although I still have bad back ache and a going to the toilet is a lot more comfortable!! I still have a little feeling when having a wee of something pushing on my bladder but it has eased off a lot! I'm hoping that this month is the month I do conceive and I'm fed up of being let down every month! Thank you every body!!

Sounds like cystitis - make sure you pee before and after sex. If your pee is smelling or you feel at all shivery then you must see your GP as it could be a uti. I found using preseed lube stopped me getting cystitis with all the BDing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"