ttc buddies since 9/10

i can't find any info on it, and i totally messed my chart up so i dunno if it's even going to do me any good anymore!

Ur link os wrong can't see ur chart go to the options on the left and get the link with numbers on the end. Don't panick yet u might just ov late.

I was thinking that too Momwannabe. But I put it down on my chart anyways. :) I have more today but we also bd last night. So who knows. :)
Booo for work. :) How are you doing?

i don't know how to get anyone to look at my chart? how can i post it on here?

mine doesn't have numbers after it

On FF go to chart setting on the right. Click get code then u copy and paste the code that says for signatures in forum and that's what u past on ur siggy. U copied the home link and that takes us to our chart not urs.
Can't wait to look at it.

I was thinking that too Momwannabe. But I put it down on my chart anyways. :) I have more today but we also bd last night. So who knows. :)
Booo for work. :) How are you doing?

well I hope I'm wrong. But at least u will have the spermies waiting. As long u have no creamy cm ur good. I'm starting to have clear cm like um spit.... Between ewcm and watery. But could be also from dtd. I haven't started checking cp and cm yet kind of lazy month since will be the last for who knows how long. Taking it easy this month will get donations starting tomorrow so FX it works. Due to Ov anytime between Tuesday and Saturday.
Hope we Ov soon so we can all test together .

i keep feeling like i'm not even going to ovulate this month! my opk's are still neg, and my dh is going out of town all week :( do you have to be a member of ff to get the code because when i go to chart settings i don't see anywhere i can get a code...

Not a VIP member. Just signed up. Look around chart setting on top right. Or under sharing .

I GOT IT! woohoo! so now it will work, but i used a bbt correcter because my temps were at such different times like 3 were at 430 and a couple at 730, so i changed them all to 730 and it made my chart look totally different!

I really hope so! my dr says i havent' been ovulating so i'm really hoping i do, even if i don't get a bfp, at least i'll know i can!

I think I may have ovulated early. I am ok with that. I am sick of the long cycles. But I think last cycle my body tried to ovulate around cd 15 and failed. I guess we will see if my temps continue to go up. :) But today I have sticky CM. ????
Hope everyone is having a good day. :)

I'm sick ugh and so is the donor and my temp shot up today but i think or at least hope it's because i'm sick. I Ov on cd 12 last month so hopefully i don't this month, maybe we can get donation this afternoon or tomorrow. If not hopefully dh has had a few sneak out but doubt it lol. Still hoping for a miracle i guess.

i'm starting to feel something coming on, i'm hoping it stays away though! i hope you get to feeling better! i dunno how much longer i can take this anticipation just to ovulate haha!

Lol Ty. I know the feeling. I'm been anxious to Ov and now I'm sick. So now hoping that I don't Ov to soon. I was hoping for a mini smep plan with donor but he's sick too and idk if he'll be up to it tomorrow. I can be dead and will but man can be cry babies lol. Hope u O soon. Ur temps seem to be adjusting. I think the progesterone was to help u kick start ovulation. Hope u do soon

men are the worst at being sick! i get sick and i still have to take care of both the boys, he get's sick you might as well bury him! lol thank god he very rarely gets sick. I think that's what she was trying to do too, but i think it messed up my cycles. I got tested for progesterone for the first time and my level was 0.6, which was to high for follicular phase but to low for ovulation, but i started my af later that night, so i think my levels were just coming down due to start of af. Then when i took my progesterone again a month later it was 5, which was to high for me to be in the follicular phase which i was i was on cd 8. So i just stopped taking them and was told to due a prenatal vitamin and take some extra folic acid! so i'm hoping it works, was thinking about maybe taking soy 2-6 next month to try and help O along. mini smep?? I hope your O holds out for you :)

Lol Ty mini as since its donor was going to get donation Monday Wednesday and Friday but we are both sick so idk if its going to happen.

well hopefully he feels up to donating! my temp didn't rise very much this morning, so i'm confused i thought when you ovulated you would have a huge spike? still not sure i'm going to ovulate again this cycle :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->