ttc buddies since 9/10

Well maybe I didnt O! ?? I sure hope my body isnt doing what it did last cycle and trying to O and failing. I am not going to worry. I am just going to get my work out out of the way for the day. Wish me luck!!!! :)
Hope you are feeling better.

i just wish this cycle was over so i could try something else! i don't think i'm going to O if i'm reading my cp right its still hard and closed (i usually can't reach it,but when i can thats what it feels like). I'm thinking i'm going to try soy next cycle to see if it helps........maybe i might be done trying for a while.

OMG I fell like I am going to die after that one!!!! :sick:

I thought that you didnt have a period if you didnt O!?!?!?!?!?!? :dohh:

you still have a period, and mine are relatively regular, 30-37 days and my dr said i haven't been ovulating, so i've started temping, and my chart doesn't look so good right now..... I don't want to try much longer, it's getting really hard on me not ovulating and all. I have my fingers crossed for me, but if my temp dips tomorrow i think i'm throwing in the towel :(

I can't believe I missed this thread.. my cd 1 was 9/10 too!! this is my first month off TTC... so I'm still super excited!!! lol I O'd yesterday, the 19th.. I'm normally a 21 - 23 day cycle so I was excited that I seem to be my normal self right away..

And yes men being sick are the worst!!! I laugh because my DS is 4.5 and I have realized that it's just ingrained in the gender... LOL

Well good luck to you ladies, I hope you O... you are very strong women to be going through this... I am very humbled.

Talk soon

Kim

cckarting Im really sorry you are feeling this way and that you have not Od yet. Trust me I know your frustration. My last cycle was over 50 days long. But I have relaxed much more this month. I am not going to stress about it. I know its hard but try to relax and enjoy the experience with your spouse. I know that stress can stop you from ovulating. Do you work or anything to keep your mind busy? I don't work so I started a new workout and diet plan that keeps me busy and happy. I feel 100 times better then I did last cycle. I sure hope you can find your peace friend. :hugs:

Yea i stay pretty busy. I work as an MLT part time and i have 2 boys 3&5 so i do stay occupied. It's just they were so easy to conceive! we didn't use a condom once and i got preg with the oldest, and we went away for our honeymoon and got preg with our last. We're hoping for a sister this time but it's been really hard getting preg this time around. Aside from the stress of neg opk's and crappy chart from not o'ing i'm pretty stress free. I think it's mostly because my dh wants another baby soo bad, and i'm not o'ing......

That can cause so pressure on ur side. But don't feel bad u will conceive again. It will be all worth it when get to hold them precious babies in our arms. Update from me. Still sick as a dog and no donation today either so FX get it tomorrow. Tried to sweat my cold out but just not working. I'm not sweating a drop lol. Hope I feel better tomorrow.

10 hrs later with a good night sleep feel lot better, hoping to get donation today. Hope u O soon CC and IwannaBFP looks like u tried to O but temp went back down, ugh must be frustrating, but hopefully u will O soon, maybe it was just a fluke that temp rise.

Got donation today :happydance::happydance: and his comment was it was a good one :happydance::happydance: and he hasn't dtd in 4 days so :happydance::happydance: i still haven't got a posiyive opk but should happen in the next 3 days and last month had a short surge so probably why haven't yet. fx this is a good month and get our BFP, this weekend is our 8th year anniversary and would be wonderful if we could get a BFP as a late gift.:happydance:

YAY!!!! That's wonderful news!!!! :dance: I am soooo stinkin happy for you!!!!
:hugs:
and everything crossable is crossed!!!!

who knows but still no pos opk or anything i'm not holding out much hope!

What kind of OKP are you using? I find it really hard to use the ones with lines. If I ever use OPKs again I will use the digital. Your chart looks good tho. If you get a temp rise tomorrow then I would say you ovulated today. FF doesnt really look for a temp dip on ovulation day. They really look for a rise above the cover line and a steady rise if at least 3 days. So that you have a second shift. Thats how I understand it anyways.

Thanks sweet pea! I was showing off my new shirt! lol I got it for wearing to my son's football games. :)

Well looks great :) , i'm in a good mood today lol, but don't wanna go to work lol.

lol I am glad you are in a good mood!!!! You got the goods!!! I would be in a good mood too. :D

hehe and cup still inside would keep it in until next one but i know would cause problems lol, just want to give a chance to every single one of them lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->