ttc buddies since 9/10

so my temp took a huge nose dive today :( i moved yesterdays temp back down to where i think it should be, feeling less and less like i'm going to ovulate!

How many days did u adjust the temp. I would like to see ur chart with the original temps. The reason I say that is that a few different temping times is not a big deal as long u note y it was at different time. They always suggested not to adjust ur temp.

i was stupid and didn't keep my original temps! the temp i put in yesterday was a corrected temp and it made my chart look really funny, so i switched it bak to normal temp, and put normal temp for today. my corrected temp yesterday was 97.6 and normal temp today was 96.76 so it was a huge dip! but either way i had a big dip today, so maybe i'll ovulate today, or maybe not at all, who knows with this stuff anymore.....

Well for ur sake don't adjust and since u know what time it was when u really took the others if u remember which days u can use the corrected to reverse them. Bit if not don't use it anymore will rive u loony lol. FX u o soon.

Got my smiley Opk this am and definetly have ewcm so should be Oing soon, should get another donation today so fx.

Hey has anyone heard from Stelly? Haven't seen her in a while.
Like my new siggy :)

woohoo! glad you got your smiley! i like the new siggy :) so my temp went down even more this morning, not sure what that means, i thought it was suppose to go up if your feeling ill?????? I'm lost in this game hahah.

:dance: for the smiley!!!! Im sooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!! I hope they catch that egg! I love love love your new siggy! I feel special. :) hope you have a good day friend you are in my thoughts today

ty everyone LOL i got another donation and had lots of ewcm so plenty for them to make it to the egg, at least i hope, anyway cc i fee for u. This is what i have been thinking about ur chart but i am no expert, but since u used progesterone till cd 8 then i think ur body is started acting as if u had af on cd 8. and ur temp is adjusting as estrogen increases to release the egg and get lining ready thats why ur temp has been dropping. I hope makes sense and it seems a good theory. Or u are fixing to have AF again which could reset ur period back on track and ovulate. but thats what i think anyway so dont quote me on that, i think though that they are good theories and not to be so frustrated as ur body seems as it's trying to do something so that is a positive outlook on the situation.Are u ill?
Iwannabfp saw ur temp went back up. Hope u O soon, it looks good as ur temps are higher them previous cycle so maybe u have Oed and ff is just having a hard time figuring it out. It might give u dotted lines for O day cd 11 or 14, the only thing is the cm on 14 wasnt fertile so maybe it's 11.
Can't wait to see both of ur charts in the next few days.
kls r u symptom spotting yet?
Fx for all of us

Thanks sweetie. I think I od on 14 if anything just from the pains on my left side and then all of the sudden they were centered. So I guess we will see. Yes this cycle is much better then the last ones. My cervix was also very high on the 14th but I also checked it in the morning so that could be why too. :) Im not gonna stress about it. If it happens it happens. :D

Thanks! maybe it is trying to get af, or its re booting and i'll ovulate late. Bothvery good theories. I am feeling a little ill, i have a runny/stuffy nose, sore throat (probably from all the mucous running down the back of my throat), slight cough and that's about it. Other than my nose i feel great! i just want to ovulate so i can prove to my dr that i am ovulating! still haven't gotten my pos opk, and i'm running out!

Hey ladies! been MIA for a few days, Hi to you cckarting :)

momwannabe I am so excited for you! Glad you were feeling better to get donation and everything is crossed that this will be your cycle!

Iwanna- I'm glad your cycle is deciding to cooperate this time! :p I wouldnt wish long cycles on anybody eesh they be frustrating.

I FINALLY have a doctors appt scheduled but they can't get me in till the 10th.. which I'm glad I'm finally going to get seen, but if I AM pregnant ( god I'm hoping ) that will make me in the second trimester almost! CD 80 yo..... apparently my uterus is bound an determined to set some sort of record here lol. I tried the agnus castus.. nothing yet. Hope im preggers, but if not.. i want provera or SOMETHING. Poor DH.. I've been a frustrated mess

oh man you poor thing!!! God I feel for you. It is hell going thru long cycles. I hope you get some answers. I hope all is well and you are preggo. :hugs:

So update- i had dh stop by the store and pick up some answer opk's so i could see how dark or light the strip was to see if i could be getting close to ovulating since i only have digi's, and it was start white :(! I haden't peed since 145 and took it at 7 and nothing to drink in between.....dont' think i'm going to ovulate this month

Well if its a rebooting u wouldn't ov until another week or so. And even then opk don't mean anything unless they are positive. Some can get gradual shades but some goes from stark white to positive. So don't be down just yet there is still hope.

i'm still going to temp, and use opk's probably once a day, stupid progesterone pills anyways! i was just hoping it would be dark like i was getting there so i was a little let down when there was nothing....

Maybe a fluke. But its a simple question. Call ur dr and ask why he gave u the progesterone what was he thinking would do and tell him or nurse how u haven't ovulated and what is ur dr expecting it to do to u. It will give u a peace of mind and clear out any questions. U should be able to get those answer over the phone. Or ask pharmacist (some aren't very educated sadly) but worth the try. Hope u get some answers. Relax and enjoy urself. Ur temps will speak for themselves when u O. :Hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->