ttc buddies since 9/10

Why would you upset anyone? I can't help but hold babies and get that special feeling everytime i see my dh holding my niece :)! I was a total natural with my oldest I helped take care of my nephew since i was 13 (were super close now) but with my second it was like i had no clue what i was doing haha! i'd join you on fb if you wanna mesage me your name i'll add you :p

Its a touchy subject. As some of us (in general) can feel down or upset when babies mentioned. I was one of them. I have ups and downs sometimes I can't look at babies cause I cry inside but sometimes I just want to squeeze them lol. Guess depends what part of my cycle I am lol. I have no children yet so I never experienced the feeling of pregnancy holding it the first time, u know the whole happiness and joy u get from knowing u created something beautiful and wonderful that is going to give u happiness forever

the funny thing about that is when i had my oldest it never felt like he was mine, it was like someone was going to come and take him away from me, but after a while that feeling went away

Michelle is my middle name and I have the male version of Gabriella. My 10 year old is Gabriel, Gabe for short. He is only Gabriel when he is in trouble. lol You can find me on Facebook under Amanda Michelle Harvey.

i love the name gabe, and i have a kaden too only spelt kaydin

Guess what!!!!!! FF says I Od!!!! I think I am back on track after 5 months of messed up cycles!!!! I am sooooo relieved!!!! Thanks for all the support ladies!!!! :hugs:

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Me too almost lol got my high temp today so I did O yesterday like I thought. Yay here goes to the tww. How is everyone else.

hey ladies! glad you guys can do the 2ww together, still waiting to see if i'll ovulate, hoping my temp goes up in the morning! not sure what my chart is suppose to look like...will my chart be affectedby sleeping alone one night, and then with dh the next? (he's been out of town M & Tues)

no he wasn't but he was in bed and my dog was laying on my feet, i know i thought so too i have my fx for a nice temp spike tomorrow!

i have everything crossed for u. legs too don't need them open anyway now lol

haha! I'm hoping i O soon so i can be in the 2ww with you guys! just waiting for that big temp rise......still waiting.............still waiting............. :) oh i'm tired tonight, time for a movie and bed i think. think positive for high temps tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->