• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC Buddies :)

C

Cutler101

Made this thread for ladies to find buddies . it doesnt matter where you are in your cycle come find a buddie :) :flower:

:dust::dust:

Im good just sitting here waiting to ovulate which seems like its taking forever to happen loll .

how are you ?? :flower:

hi girls! Im here with you..being super frustrated with my ovaries ::angry face::

Agreed. :)
Wish I knew what was happening. Trying not to stress

i have a corporate tax final tomorrow--I am in my LAST semester of law school and its SO HARD TO STUDY WHEN I AM STRESSING ABOUT MY TEMPS! UGH!!!!

I think I need to disable my internet and just focus. stressing wont change my temps

That is the reason why i STOPPED BBT because you get caught up in the temps and wonder i if your pregnant or if you ovulated loll .

Im good just sitting here waiting to ovulate which seems like its taking forever to happen loll .

how are you ?? :flower:

I'm good thanks. I'm in my tww. TTC is such a waiting game lol which doesn't help impatient people like me lol

Hey ladies,
I'm CD4 waiting for AF to finish doing her thang so I can get this show on the road. The hardest thing is trying to figure out a BD plan that doesn't wear you or your partner out while timing it right. Sigh...

And temping can be a pain I must admit but it has been a huge help in seeing a pattern and whether I'm ovulating or not.

My OH and I just DTD most nights. He was happy to go along with that and I think doing it every day took the pressure out of it for him. It was natural instead of having to do it at certain times etc.

Any thoughts on the sperm meets egg plan ?? me and hubby doing it you baby dance every other day starting from CD8 .
Hey ladies,
I'm CD4 waiting for AF to finish doing her thang so I can get this show on the road. The hardest thing is trying to figure out a BD plan that doesn't wear you or your partner out while timing it right. Sigh...

And temping can be a pain I must admit but it has been a huge help in seeing a pattern and whether I'm ovulating or not.

Any thoughts on the sperm meets egg plan ?? me and hubby doing it you baby dance every other day starting from CD8 .
Hey ladies,

Hmm... I was thinking about that... Ugh! It's just so hard catching that perfect moment

Hi all,
I am brand new to all of this and just starting out. I have no idea where to begin!
I'm looking for a buddy who wouldn't mind "mentoring" me. :)

Dont mind being your buddy & WELCOME :hugs: . Im here if you ever need help or advice as well as other wonderful moms :flower:
Hi all,
I am brand new to all of this and just starting out. I have no idea where to begin!
I'm looking for a buddy who wouldn't mind "mentoring" me. :)

Cutler101 - Thanks!
I'm currently so confused in general with what's happening with my body. I was on birth control for 7 years and about November I missed about 3 pills, then in December I missed about 5. (Period came normal in Dec.) Then in January it came early and lasted a longer then usual 7 days instead of 3. I also missed another 5 pills in Jan. Feb there was no period at all, blood work and HPT done and all neg (missed 3 weeks of pills bc I was convinced the tests were wrong), march again missed and blood work and HPT neg. Stopped my pill the first week of April and have now been off the pill for a full month :) The day I stopped my period came and lasted 8 days, but not heavy. I was suppose to get my period again April 29 but it hasn't come yet and I have no signs of it coming. I was cramping on the 20th and it last a week, didnt feel like ovulation cramps or "THE" cramps. I just went to the bathroom (TMI) and when I wiped I believe there might have been something light colour. Is it too early to think I could have conceived already or am I just getting into some kind of cycle since I just stopped taking Birth Control?

Hiya hun.. im new to all this too, so can't really offer much advice. But we can be newbies to TTC together if you want lol :)

Hi, I would like a buddy! I am due AF next week so going to test in a few days, I am a test addict and cannot help myself!!
I have been ttc for 10 months. Hoping this is the month for me but very much doubt it as only managed to DTD once around O so we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"