TTC Buddies :)

PurplePoppy

Reaction score
Hi girls

Im new here and new to ttc!
We have been ntnp for around 18months or so and I found I was getting really upset each month when af would appear, even thought that’s silly because we weren’t actively trying so I knew our chances were slim.

So we decided it was time to actually ttc baby #1. I’m so excited!! My fiancé works away, often upto 4 days a week and does really long shifts so I’m not expecting this to be an easy journey!

Any tips or tricks for these first few months?

Also I’d love a ttc buddy if anyone out there is looking for one? x

Have you used OPKs or tracked your basal body temperature? That's definitely helpful when TTC! Good luck! :dust:

Hi girls

Im new here and new to ttc!
We have been ntnp for around 18months or so and I found I was getting really upset each month when af would appear, even thought that’s silly because we weren’t actively trying so I knew our chances were slim.

So we decided it was time to actually ttc baby #1. I’m so excited!! My fiancé works away, often upto 4 days a week and does really long shifts so I’m not expecting this to be an easy journey!

Any tips or tricks for these first few months?

Also I’d love a ttc buddy if anyone out there is looking for one? x

Hey!
I'm new to this forum and was looking around for some TTC buddies too! I'm 26 years old, TTC this year and have my research done for it and kinda ready to accept the change without freaking out!! **fingers crossed**

We're going to give it a try after 2/3 cycles as I need to reduce my weight a bit. I weigh 135 lbs now and I'm aiming at 128 lbs.

Tips or tricks:
I would say use Flo app to keep your periods and ovulation days on track. Its best to sleep at the right time and eat at the right time with proper proportions to start with, then have intercourse on all days except your period days. Most importantly the ovulation week.

Good luck to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"