*~*~*~TTC Buddies!~*~*~*

L

LilDreamy

Hi girls! :D

I recently had a Miscarriage myself. I've had my two days of extreme grief, but it is now time to move forward.

It is tough going through what we have gone through, and our little ones will always be near and dear to our hearts.

But it's time for us to stand on our feet again, look up, and not give up hope.

I would really like for us to come together as TTC buddies and give each other love and support that we all need. And witness our soon to be little miracles.

Just a place for us to support each other, give each other hope, and to give advice on what we should do and how we should go about doing it.

Would anyone like to join me on the quest to conceiving our precious little miracle babies?

If so, please introduce yourself! & I will add you to our TTC Buddies list. :flower:

And if anyone can come up with a good name for us, please feel free to put your opinions out!

*~*~*~TTC Buddies!~*~*~*

Eve21 - TTC Start - ???
Grey Eyes - TTC Start - ???
Immy11 - TTC Start - September 2011
Lildreamy - Start TTC - October 2011
Sapphire1 - Start TTC - May 2011
Scoobydrlp - Start TTC - December 2009
Skyraaa - Start TTC - ????
Twinkie210 - Start TTC - February 2011​

I will be your buddy ;)

I am 28 (almost 29) and DH is 31. I have an 8 year old son and have been TTC #2 since Feb 2011. I got a BFP in July, but MC in August @ 7 weeks.

I don't know what else you might want to know, but here is what I have been doing TTC wise:

- prenatals (since May)
- charting (since March)
- OPKs (since July)
- Preseed (since September)
- Prometrium in LP, diagnosed low progesterone (since October)
- Soy Isoflavones (first month November!)
- BD every other day, everyday during fertile period

How long have you been TTC #2?

Hi LilDreamy, I will join you soon. I just had an ultrasound today at 6 weeks 2 days, which showed an empty uterus. I'm just awaiting hcg blood results to see if it's a miscarriage or a possible ectopic.

Hope you're holding up ok :hugs:

Hi LilDreamy, I will join you soon. I just had an ultrasound today at 6 weeks 2 days, which showed an empty uterus. I'm just awaiting hcg blood results to see if it's a miscarriage or a possible ectopic.

Sorry to hear your U/S results. Hopefully it isn't ectopic.:hugs:

I'll join! I'm 30, husband is 36. I have ovulation issues, and last SA revealed 0% normal morphology for him (however he has a child from a previous marriage). We've been ttc for 23 months, and on our first round of Clomid got our BFP on November 1st, then sadly miscarried on november 10th.

I'm scared to death of being pregnant again because I don't know how I would be able to deal with losing another pregnancy, but yet I feel like it's worth the risk. I just can't wait to be a mommy!

Hi scooby :hugs:

I didn't give my story. DH had a vasectomy reversal in 2009, but was only able to have one side reversed. We know it was successful because I had my LO almost a year ago. We have been TTC #2 for 6 cycles, and I got a bfp on the 31st Oct which a scan revealed I am miscarrying (waiting for test results). We were told the reversal may not be permanent so I find TTC a nervewracking time as we haven't had an SA done since 2009.

:dust: to all!

Oh my, I am so sorry Sapphire! :(
You were so supportive when I was going through what I went through. I really hate seeing you go through this. I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to. Hugs and Squeezes your way! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Holding on to hope for you though!

I'll join! I'm 30, husband is 36. I have ovulation issues, and last SA revealed 0% normal morphology for him (however he has a child from a previous marriage). We've been ttc for 23 months, and on our first round of Clomid got our BFP on November 1st, then sadly miscarried on november 10th.

I'm scared to death of being pregnant again because I don't know how I would be able to deal with losing another pregnancy, but yet I feel like it's worth the risk. I just can't wait to be a mommy!

So sorry for all that you have been through. :(

I know how you feel too. Really scared to get pregnant but really want to all the same. I too don't know how I could possibly manage lossing another. :(

Sticky dust to all of us!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

I will be your buddy ;)

I am 28 (almost 29) and DH is 31. I have an 8 year old son and have been TTC #2 since Feb 2011. I got a BFP in July, but MC in August @ 7 weeks.

I don't know what else you might want to know, but here is what I have been doing TTC wise:

- prenatals (since May)
- charting (since March)
- OPKs (since July)

Hiya! :flower:

Sorry for all the quotes and stuff lol.
I just bought Prenatals today since I lost my other ones. :dohh: So I'm going to put them in a spot where I can't forget to take them.

Just curious... are OPK's store bought, or do you have to order them online?? I've been looking for them but no luck. :(

Only other thing I kind of been doing is taking my temp and using Fertility Friend to chart.

I have only been TTCing for #2 for 2 months. Got a BFP first month trying.. but lost him or her.
I'm still bleeding from my mc.. so not sure when I can start trying again. Or when will be safe to start trying again. Has your doctors told you when you may start again?
I'm trying to set up an appointment with my doctor, but the clerk is being really rude to me and I just hung up. I may end up going to the office to give her a piece of my mind. She was down right heartless and giving me an attitude. I don't know why... maybe she was having a bad day, but obviously I wasn't having a good day either...

Sticky :dust: :dust: to you! :flower:

I will be your buddy ;)

- prenatals (since May)
- charting (since March)
- OPKs (since July)

Hiya! :flower:

Sorry for all the quotes and stuff lol.
I just bought Prenatals today since I lost my other ones. :dohh: So I'm going to put them in a spot where I can't forget to take them.

Just curious... are OPK's store bought, or do you have to order them online?? I've been looking for them but no luck. :(

Only other thing I kind of been doing is taking my temp and using Fertility Friend to chart.

I have only been TTCing for #2 for 2 months. Got a BFP first month trying.. but lost him or her.
I'm still bleeding from my mc.. so not sure when I can start trying again. Or when will be safe to start trying again. Has your doctors told you when you may start again?
I'm trying to set up an appointment with my doctor, but the clerk is being really rude to me and I just hung up. I may end up going to the office to give her a piece of my mind. She was down right heartless and giving me an attitude. I don't know why... maybe she was having a bad day, but obviously I wasn't having a good day either...

Sticky :dust: :dust: to you! :flower:

I buy my OPKs from the store (they are usually next to the pregnancy tests), but most people say you can get them cheaper online. I really like the clear blue digital OPKs, but they are so price! I use them because I don't always O at the same time every month...

My Dr. told me to wait one month after my MC to TTC... BUT... I had a D&C which I think is the reason he told me to wait. If you MC naturally and it was early, then most people seem to start TTC as soon as they feel up to it.

Sorry to hear about the rude lady at your Dr. office. I had to deal with a nurse like that when I MC'd. She didn't want to give me the results of my Blood Test on a friday afternoon because the Dr. wasn't in to review them. She wanted me to wait until Monday! I yelled at her and told her they were my tests and I wanted to know the results today not on Monday." She did end up giving me my results and I actually paged the Dr. the next day and asked him about them and he said my progesterone was low and called me in a prescription for Prometrium! I still hate talking to that nurse!

Hi can i be ur buddy? :)

Im very sorry about ur loss :hugs: But its good that ur thinkin positive!

I had a m/c in june, i was 11.5wks. We had a funeral for our little one, It was organised by the hospital, which was v nice of them.. we named our baby Angel. My fiance & I (Were both 21) have both been trying since, but have had no luck :( I hoping that this is our month. Im currently 7dpo, Hoping i get my bfp soon & i hope all u ladies do too :hugs:

:dust:

:hugs: I'm sorry for your loss Eve. It's lovely that you were able to give your LO a funeral :hugs:

I hate hearing about rude dr's office staff. They ought to have a bit more compassion and realise that people have often just received bad news. The last thing you want when you've just lost a LO is to have someone be rude to you :nope:

I used to get my opks online. I gave up using them though as I never got a positive result. The clearblue ones with a smiley face take the guessing out of it, but as Twinkie said, they're super expensive.

I always thought you have to wait a cycle after a loss, but I know of plenty of people that don't.

Tanks sapphire1 :flower:

Ye it was nice that we could do that, but was one of the hardest days of my life!

Ye, they are very expensive, but there really good. Well, i hope it helped me this month :happydance:

I was told to wait on cycle before trying but i couldnt wait!

Dust for luck!

Hi can i be ur buddy? :)

Im very sorry about ur loss :hugs: But its good that ur thinkin positive!

I had a m/c in june, i was 11.5wks. We had a funeral for our little one, It was organised by the hospital, which was v nice of them.. we named our baby Angel. My fiance & I (Were both 21) have both been trying since, but have had no luck :( I hoping that this is our month. Im currently 7dpo, Hoping i get my bfp soon & i hope all u ladies do too :hugs:

Sorry for your loss! Big :hugs:

& that was VERY nice of your hospital. I so wish mine was like that. I had to do a small one by myself... no one really knows I did it. But I didn't know what else to do. What a lovely hospital you have. I think every hospital should do this.

It is lovely, but I can imagine also very sad. My hospital is holding a memorial service for all the LOs who have been lost, I saw a poster for it while I was waiting there yesterday. I don't think I could go, would make me too sad :cry:

I used super cheapy opk's last cycle that I got on amazon.com, the brand name is Wondfo I think. They worked great for me, and were bundled with hpt's also. I think I got 50 opk's and 20 hpt's for about $8.

Tanks LilDreamy.. I know, every hospital should do this. I wasnt expecting any of it, was still in shock. But very greatful for the hospital. Awh im sorry u had to have ur own one, but thats a very nice thing to do for ur lil baby :hugs:

sapphire1 - Awh i no hun, i dont tink i can go to my one, i would just break down. U take ur time, u can always go another time, they do things like that every year, dont they? Hugs to u :hugs:

There is a support group for pregnancy/infant loss that meets at my hospital. They have a memorial walk every year, I went to the walk this year and it was very nice. They are having a candle light service in December and I will go to that too. It is very hard to go to these things, but it makes me feel better after I go, like I am keeping my baby's mememory alive.

Hmm this is interesting... I may go to my hospital and see if they have anything...

Not sure if I would want to go now.. but it will be nice to know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->