*~*~*~TTC Buddies!~*~*~*

My husband and I have not been trying for very long. I am 23 (next month) and he is 27. We got pregnant on our first try... in June.....sadly we miscarried at 10 weeks but the baby stopped developing at 6 weeks.

I had a d&c september 2nd, the doctor said to wait one cycle and then to try again.....I just started my Second AF two days ago. I was pretty sad.
Since te miscarriage my cycles are longer, I used to have a 29 day cycle but now its like 34/35 day cycle.....I thought I was pregnant cause I waas a week late.....but then AF.

I was crushed. I got pregnant four months after my best friend found out she was pregnant.....well now she is four days passed her due date.....and everyday that goes by hurts so much knowing that any day now she will have her baby and I will not.

I have tried to use ovulation trackers last month but found them hard to read and understand. This cycle I think I am going to start BDing on CD8 and try at least every other day till around CD20 or so.......idk.....I never thought getting pregnant would be this hard......I thought NOT getting pregnant was the hard part......haha I know beetter now.

Hey Skyraaa!

You know you can join! LOL!
Facebook buddy! lol

How has TTCing again been doing for you?

Have you been actively trying again yet?
OH wasn't able to make it this weekend, but he will be here Wednseday and we are deffo going to get it on and try again... :blush: :haha:

And the odd thing is... is that I'm having alot of symptoms right now. Like:
Lactating/tender boobies, tons of gas, hunger pains, exhaustion, cramps, creamy cm, and vivid dreams. We haven't BDed since the MC... so I don't know what the heck it is.
We did BD the day before the MC... but I don't think it's possible.
All Pregnancy symptoms had vanished but suddenly they are back... :shrug:

Hey Skyraaa!

You know you can join! LOL!
Facebook buddy! lol

How has TTCing again been doing for you?

Have you been actively trying again yet?
OH wasn't able to make it this weekend, but he will be here Wednseday and we are deffo going to get it on and try again... :blush: :haha:

And the odd thing is... is that I'm having alot of symptoms right now. Like:
Lactating/tender boobies, tons of gas, hunger pains, exhaustion, cramps, creamy cm, and vivid dreams. We haven't BDed since the MC... so I don't know what the heck it is.
We did BD the day before the MC... but I don't think it's possible.
All Pregnancy symptoms had vanished but suddenly they are back... :shrug:

hehe thank u :)
yes we been trying i cuddent wait lol im now coming up 4 my aprox fertile period so gonna b at it like rabbits lol
so funny last night i let oh off dtd and he said it will b so nice going 2 work with a clean willy :rofl:
hmmm having symptoms sounds strange maybe ur body is playing tricks on u funny thing is i keep getting headaches and feeling sick bloody bodies
make sure u jump on oh as soon as u see him lol and as much as u can!!! we WILL!! bump buddies :)

Well, CD15... I still haven't O'd but I think I might be getting closer. I have my FX'd for a + OPK today or tomorrow.

Fingers Crossed for you Twinkie! x x

My fiance is coming home tonight... I will attack... ahaha... No one needed to know that I guess. lmao.

I also bought a pregnancy test. Even though I'm very sure I'm not preggo yet... I'm still gonna check since my symptoms are so crazy right now. Just trying to wait a few hours to let it not be diluted.

I have my ritual every CD 1, I go shopping and buy my OPKs and one box of FRERs for that cycle. So I already have mine waiting for me. I was also given a test from one of my friends that had an extra. So I think I have 4 total. I am guessing I will get my +OPK today and O tomorrow...

Fingers Crossed for you Twinkie! x x

My fiance is coming home tonight... I will attack... ahaha... No one needed to know that I guess. lmao.

I also bought a pregnancy test. Even though I'm very sure I'm not preggo yet... I'm still gonna check since my symptoms are so crazy right now. Just trying to wait a few hours to let it not be diluted.
let us know how u get on hunni :)

How soon did your guys AF return after your MC?

I'm trying to figure out if my O already occurred or not.. I took a test. Of course it was a negative.

We DTD Yesterday and Today.
And it's been 13 days since MC... I usually OV on the 15th day of my cycle.

I'm having AF cramps... but IDK anymore what to concider AF cramps since I've been having them for the past 2-3 months..

How is everyone?

im feeling really gd cant wait 2 be in the 2week wait lol supose 2 ov sat ish but dont know 4 sure so just gonna get baby dancing every night poor oh lol i was even examining his balls last night saying they r hard there must b some gd ripe lil soldiers in there haha :) x

How soon did your guys AF return after your MC?

I'm trying to figure out if my O already occurred or not.. I took a test. Of course it was a negative.

We DTD Yesterday and Today.
And it's been 13 days since MC... I usually OV on the 15th day of my cycle.

I'm having AF cramps... but IDK anymore what to concider AF cramps since I've been having them for the past 2-3 months..

How is everyone?

I had my D&C @ 7 weeks and AF arrived exactly 5 weeks later. I didn't O until CD24 or 25, but my HCG was really high still (over 20,000 5 days before my D&C) and I always O later in my cycle (hence CD17 today and still waiting on a dang + OPK!)

Hi girls, sorry I've not been around, I still don't know if I belong here or not.

I had another scan today as bloods showed that my hcg levels went up (although they're low). They could only see a sac at 7+4, and it measured as 4 weeks. Last week they couldn't see anything. I'm pretty sure my dates are almost right as I've been getting positive hpts since 31st October. I have to have another scan in a weeks time. They've not mentioned a blighted ovum, but that seems the most likely scenario to me :shrug:

:dust: to all!

Sorry things are so uncertain for you, Sapphire. What a horrible feeling it is to not know what's going on. I hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:

Awesome thread! I mc'd about a week ago - this was devastating for my husband and I :cry:. This is my 2nd mc. My OBGYN told me (even after a d'n c no scraping just vacuum) to "go for it" as long as I was comfortable.:happydance: I have just stopped bleeding and can't wait to start testing for ovulation....I have never timed it before so it's a little bit intimidating for me! It's my ultimate hope to conceive again quickly.:winkwink: My first mc was 8 years ago and I conceived almost immediately (my daughter is 7 now). Thank you for such a supportive thread! :hugs:Greatest wished for all of you! Hopefully we will soon all be sharing our birth stories!!:hugs:

I've pretty much decided not to TTC until my January cycle. My job has just started offering short term disability, but it won't take effect until Jan 1st, and if my date of conception is before that date then my maternity leave won't be covered. That extra money is a HUGE deal for our family, so while I'm impatient to TTC again, I think waiting is the smartest thing to do. I'm pretty sad that I have to now try NOT to conceive. Not sure what to do with myself!

come on girls we all got 2 b positive each and every 1 of us will get our bfps and there is still a few chances 4 a 2012 baby :happydance: i hope we all hav a 2012 baby as we all deserve it just dont give up hope and get:sex:

baby dust 2 u all :dust: :dust: :dust:

im feeling really gd cant wait 2 be in the 2week wait lol supose 2 ov sat ish but dont know 4 sure so just gonna get baby dancing every night poor oh lol i was even examining his balls last night saying they r hard there must b some gd ripe lil soldiers in there haha :) x

:haha: That's funny! =]

My OH uses the Trying to Conceive an extreme way of DTD a massive amount of times. I tried telling him we won't concieve if we do it too much and he was like, "Shhhhh I don't wanna hear thaT!" :haha:

Sapphire I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Praying you are having a sticky bean in there!!! Best of luck to you! :hugs:

&&Sorry scooby about having to wait! That has to be tough! You really only have to wait just one more cycle and then you can TTC. Good luck!! :D

:dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone!

hey how is every1 today :)

im now in the lovely 2ww prob bd 2day and tomorro and just 2 b sure tuesday lol then all dtd will b 4 fun :) pleeeeaasee can i hav a bfp with a sticky this month :)

Well I had a temp spike today, so I think I am officially in the 2WW! FF thinks I am 2dpo, but I say 1dpo. Now for the waiting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->