• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC but I dont know if i am pregnant

lilsister

Reaction score
hello! i'm new here! :flower:
i have a question, is it possible you feel pregnancy symptoms days after your period? well last August 18 we had an intercourse with my bf, just after my period, my period started aug 15 and lasted aug 17. days after having sex i feel pelvic cramps, and feel like my period is coming. Then September, we had sex again sept 4-9. then sept 11 period comes just regular. Sept 20-24 we did it again, even if im sick. :) Sorry. lol. then October comes i feel again pregnancy symptoms like lower abdominal cramps, i was 5 days late. i've never been late before. my period suppose to come oct 10, but it didnt show up. oct 7-8 i have bad cramps that i thought my period was about to come but nothing. my period just showed up on the 15th lasted 3 days but on the third it was just light. after my period i still feel abdominal cramps, side back pain, dizzy a little, stomach pains, bloated, feel like vomiting when im drinking coffee companied w/ any food, easily get tired. until today oct 23. and last 2 nyts i feel im kinda hot. but not too much like i just feel it. sorry i cant explain this clearly. lol. i just want to know your side about this problem of mine. and also i had this rapid heart beat/ palpitations (why is that?though i dont do so much things). i tested monday night it was negative. please help. i happy if im prego. :) Gudluck and Godbless to pregnant moms! :))

Do a couple of tests over a couple of days if they say negative then you are not pregnant. Period and pregnancy symptoms are very alike because they are all down to our hormones. Iv often been sure i was preggo only to have af show.

Good luck

And also i have this metallic taste when i wake up and when im not eating. This stomach pain i have is aching like im not yet eating. So i need to eat to ease up then hours later it comes back. I also feel cold or hot in my upper stomach, why is that? Please help its my first time to feel all of this and im excited to have my 1st baby if there is.

Sounds like you are wanting it so much you are thinking too much and therefore feeling things you'd think are preggo symptoms.
We are all guilty of it at times

yea. But i dont knw why im feeling those. Feels like kinda weird for me.

Grab a couple FRER tests and take one. If it's negative you're not pregnant (since you've already had AF a few times). I'm definitely a symptoms spotter, and even if I'm not thinking and obsessing consciously I'll have symptoms that will still be in my head. I want a child so bad that I'll physically make myself feel sick, tired, bbs sore and I've even had late periods. I'm also irregular now due to low progesterone levels.

If you having issues, it's always a good idea to call your OB for a little chit chat and some blood work. :]

Do some yoga, take hot epsom salt and lavender baths, relax your body and mind. (as hard as it sounds, since it's ALWAYS hard for me).

Good luck to you, love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"