TTC but only BD'd on cd10 and cd 19 after lost of trying for 6 months.

hopeful74

Reaction score
Me and DH have been trying to concieve for 6 months. We have tried the BDing everyday, everyother day and then just before my ovulation. So he is getting discouraged as I am as well and we only tried on cd10 and cd 19. My last AF was on Dec 25th. My last two AF have been off. I am normally very regular. One was 25 day and then the next 30 and then 25days again. I am really confused. I have never generally tried before but we are both older and would like a child together. I am just at my whits end.

I'm sorry :( I don't really know what else to say but I didn't want to read and run!

6 months (in this world) isn't very long, even though it seems like forever...I know!

Have you done temping? OPK's?

I have done the opk, CM but with my super busy schedule I have no time to temp.

I see you are trying for number one. I wish you the best of luck and hope it happens soon.

Maybe it would be worthwhile for you to temp for a couple of months, just to pinpoint exactly when you ovulate in relation to the positive OPK. Because it is my understanding that ovulation can occur anywhere from 12 to 48 hours after the LH surge. With temping you will know for sure when O has occured. Good luck to you.

Thank you! I wish you the best of luck as well!!

I think it's worth it to temp. I actually thought I didn't even O because I never get very good cm, but it's pretty obvious from temping that I do. It can be super beneficial for you.

What kind of schedule do you have? Do you get up at different times every morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->