TTC but what the heck was that?

KarateMom25

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've been pregnant 4 times, and have 2 kids. Hubby wants number baby 3. I wasn't going for it for years but I'm finally on board. In the past he looks at me funny and bam I get pregnant. First pregnancy: I was on the pill, second was an accident (miscarriage) third I was off the pill only 2 weeks when I conceived, #4 i had a IUD for 2.5 years and I had a weird long period and I use happen to have to have gyno appointment. Doctor said I was 5.5 weeks pregnant but I was gonna lose it within hours.

So now we started trying. My period was due on Thursday/Friday. On Saturday morning at 5am I took a test and got a negative. When back to sleep and Shen I stood up I felt blood. I went the bathroom and put a pad on but nothing all day except a little darn I wiped. All day Saturday and Sunday just a little blood when I wipe but never needed the pad.

Took another test on Monday. Still negative.

When I was pregnant with #3 I actually thought I had a period but it turns out it wasn't. The bleeding was slightly worst with that pregnancy than this weekend. How posible is to to get a negative test 3 days after period due.

I really did feel pregnant over the weekend. Right now I have dull ache in my lower abdomen and my breast are bigger and soft. What does everyone think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->