TTC CBFM Frustration VERY EARLY PEAK

Baileyh

Reaction score
Hi all! So I'm new to this entire forum thing and thought since I read them all obsessively I would actually post a concern/problem and see if anyone could help. I'm on my 3rd month TTC with my first. I began using the CBFM last month and got 11 high days CD 8-17 with 2 peak days on CD 19-20 and 2 high days following. My cycle was 34 days long which is about average for me. Unfortunately we did not conceive on month 2 of TTC so here's where I'm at now. I just began testing with my CBFM for the second month and it prompted me for a test not until CD 9. CD was immediately high. Today I tested at CD 10 and it went straight to Peak. The thing is is that I accidentally took the test out while it was reading it but then put it right back in. Would this affect it?

I can't imagine why I would get a peak SOOO early, especially when I have such long cycles. Could there be something wrong with my hormones? I took an OPK and got a negative, but I've NEVER gotten a positive with OPKs so I'm thinking that they just don't work with me or there is something hormonally wrong.

PLEASE HELP! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK/DO! :wacko:

Hi all! So I'm new to this entire forum thing and thought since I read them all obsessively I would actually post a concern/problem and see if anyone could help. I'm on my 3rd month TTC with my first. I began using the CBFM last month and got 11 high days CD 8-17 with 2 peak days on CD 19-20 and 2 high days following. My cycle was 34 days long which is about average for me. Unfortunately we did not conceive on month 2 of TTC so here's where I'm at now. I just began testing with my CBFM for the second month and it prompted me for a test not until CD 9. CD was immediately high. Today I tested at CD 10 and it went straight to Peak. The thing is is that I accidentally took the test out while it was reading it but then put it right back in. Would this affect it?

I can't imagine why I would get a peak SOOO early, especially when I have such long cycles. Could there be something wrong with my hormones? I took an OPK and got a negative, but I've NEVER gotten a positive with OPKs so I'm thinking that they just don't work with me or there is something hormonally wrong.

PLEASE HELP! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK/DO! :wacko:

I don't know how you use CBFM, but if its anything like an OPK - and that was negative...perhaps your taking it out made the test malfunction?? :wacko:

If the OPK was negative, I'd go with that.

What OPK's do you use? I use the cheapy ones, then use clear blue digital to confirm ( as they're expensive!)

Hope that helps?

X

I had a similar issue. I use the clearblue opk as well and this month it gave me an early positive. Gave me a solid smiley on CD 11 and I didn't seem to ovulate until CD 13 (according to my temps). It's supposed to be within 48 hours of the solid smiley so maybe It detected right at the beginning of that window. Although after I ovulated it was still giving me flashy smileys. A lot of women say these monitors are over sensitive and I'm starting to agree. Did you look at the actual strip on the test when you took it out? If it looked positive I would say its probably accurate.

Just saw it was the fertility monitor, not the OPK. Oops!:blush:

Try not to pee to the stick but pee to the cup.. i learn that it will make a big difference from the result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->