• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ttc-cd#23 7dpo help!!

BrandieHoward

Reaction score
The past few days I've been more tired than usual, been cranky (poor hubby) haha, been cramping. Each day they're getting more intense (not to the point where it hurts but feels almost like gas pains but a little different), my cervix is high and firm, I have not been taking my BBT (oops). I've been feeling somewhat nauseated when I first wake up and before I go to bed but it goes away after about an hour or so. I've been getting minor headaches every once in a while. Also, I've been getting weird twinges in my left ovary (not a cyst). What do y'all think?

Hey Brandie!

I totally feel you.

I am on 7DPO as well, and it is driving me crazy to wait until 10DPO and test.

I haven't been checking my cervix or my bbt, but I'm experiencing several symptoms as well.

Never having had kids, but being an avid TWW Forum reader, I would say if you symptoms are out of the ordinary, and your sure it wasn't somrthing you could have overlooked in previous months, I would say it looks good.

So far my symptoms have been very similar to the ones i have 3-4 days before AF comes, but they've been going on for days now.

Guess we'll both have to wait and see.

By my calculations you are now 10DPO. Have you tested yet?

I have been feeling the same things since 7DPO and am still feeling them now at 9dpo so lets hope.

Phantom710,

Yes, I tested last night and this morning. It was negative :( Maybe its still to early..
I'm gonna test again in about a week or so. Baby dust to you!!! Let me know! :)
What are your symptoms?

Brandie,

Sorry for the Negative, but I'm definitely hoping for a positive for you here soon.

Symptoms so far: (tmi maybe. fair warning)

DPO1-I felt really ..."wet" down "there"
DPO2-Bright Urine? Odd. Haven't been eating anything high in B12. Feeling Gassy, but not actually "passing gas"
DpO3-Still got that Gassy Feeling. Weird. I usually don't get Gas o.o Also getting slight twinges in my back, where my cramps usually are. I usually get them 3-4 days before AF starts, but... its way to early. hmmm...
DPO4- You guessed it. Gassy again. "Passing" this time though. ugh. Also the sides of my breasts are tender to the touch
DPO5- Gassy, and hot flashes?
DPO6- Gassy still, and the hotflashes are more frequent. Just my face and neck. everywhere else will be fine. Randomly starving.
DPO7- Today. More Gassy. noticed some CM in my underwear today. Weird, I usually don't notice any before AF. Hotflashes again. Hungry every 3 hours, almost like clockwork actually. and not just mildly hungry. My stomach is growling like crazy.

So that's what I've noticed. I gotta say, I'm gonna feel so dumb when AF gets here and this was all just some weird game my body was playing with me.

Let us know when you test again!
DPO
DPO4-

Phantom710,

Don't feel dumb. LOL. Our body can play tricks on us!! Especially when we want something this bad!! :)

Same for me ladies and I've ages left till I can test!

I've been gettng twinges in the ovary area...and tummy area. Nausea in the mornings and evenings although no puke yet.

I hope this is our month!!

Fingers crossed for us all!!

Broody1976,

Those def sound like pregnancy symptoms! Baby dust to you! I've had just about every symptom EXCEPT morning sickness. But when I test, it's always negative. I get so excited, and thinking "could this be it?!" and knowing that there could be a baby inside me. Then I see the neg, and I get depressed. My husband and I just decided, about a week ago, to "stop trying" and to just let it happen. All my friends say now that we're not trying, we will get pregnant lol. So all we can do now is PRAY PRAY PRAY!! :)

how long have you guys been ttc? im been trying for about 5 month now

Broody1976,

Those def sound like pregnancy symptoms! Baby dust to you! I've had just about every symptom EXCEPT morning sickness. But when I test, it's always negative. I get so excited, and thinking "could this be it?!" and knowing that there could be a baby inside me. Then I see the neg, and I get depressed. My husband and I just decided, about a week ago, to "stop trying" and to just let it happen. All my friends say now that we're not trying, we will get pregnant lol. So all we can do now is PRAY PRAY PRAY!! :)

Well, I'll say a prayer for you too :hugs:

:dust:

Lots of dust to us all!

Hi Girls :)

Hope you don't mind if I join your thread, i'm very new here.

I'm also 10 dpo and having lots of symptoms, minor headaches, twinges in my lower region, sometimes i get these weird type stabbing pains that last for a few seconds, (has anyone else had these?) i've also noticed that i have a big blue vein across the top of one of my nipples, although they aren't really sore? I'm pretty moody, i woke up this morning with a small cold sore on my top lip and i'm just feeling extremely tired.

I don't know if i'm just wishing myself pregnant, or if i'm going slightly nuts but I seem to be turning everything into a symptom.

I decided to take a test this morning, I couldn't help myself BFN :( i've decided that i'm going to try my hardest and wait until after AF is due on the 8th Feb to take another one as it's so disappointing seeing the BFN...

Baby dust to all :) :)

I know what you mean i have been talking hpt since i was 7 dpo lol way early i know. i am now on day 12po and i still yet to get my :bfp: im going to the doc tomorrow to find out if i am or not.

I had a mc on 15th December :( i was 7 weeks... I've had my first AF after the mc on 12th Jan, So this is my 1st month of trying again.

I tried about 4 months before I fell :) it was such an exciting time for me and my partner... I started using maybe baby and I fell the very first cycle of using it, so i'm hoping it has worked again.

Peta297,

I know what you're going through. And when you say "you seem to be turning everything into a symptom" I def know how that goes. Every new symptom I get, I HAVE to look it up on google to see if its a pregnancy symptom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"