Ttc-cd#23 7dpo help!!

Hey ladies,

hope you dont mind me joining your thread? I'm new here TTC#2 for 6months. Started using OPK's this cycle and BD day before & ov day. I'm 12dpo today, tested neg 10dpo so I'm going to test tomorrow, fingers crossed, I defo feel preg, bbs heavy, mild cramping and backache since 8dpo.

Any similar symptoms? Millions of baby dust !

Brandie,

I'm exactly the same, i'm obsessing over it... I can't stay off the net for a minute, oh maybe when i'm sleeping...laughs..

I had a mc on 15th December :( i was 7 weeks... I've had my first AF after the mc on 12th Jan, So this is my 1st month of trying again.

I tried about 4 months before I fell :) it was such an exciting time for me and my partner... I started using maybe baby and I fell the very first cycle of using it, so i'm hoping it has worked again.

What is Maybe Baby??

Im 12dpo too lol. i got a :bfn: today like i said earlier im going to the doc tomorrow to get a test

Fingers & toes crossed for you FoxyRedhead.

I really hope you get that BFP!

I had a mc on 15th December :( i was 7 weeks... I've had my first AF after the mc on 12th Jan, So this is my 1st month of trying again.

I tried about 4 months before I fell :) it was such an exciting time for me and my partner... I started using maybe baby and I fell the very first cycle of using it, so i'm hoping it has worked again.

What is Maybe Baby??

It's an ovulation predictor test. You put your saliva on this little microscope thingy and if you get a ferning pattern it means you're ovulation, i guess it's something like OPK's or whatever they are, i've never use them.

Some people don't like maybe baby, but it worked for me 1st go, and i'll let you know if it's worked for a second time in about 5 days time :)

i hope i am. if not im gonna ask for something to bring on my :witch:

What is Maybe Baby??

It's an ovulation predictor test. You put your saliva on this little microscope thingy and if you get a ferning pattern it means you're ovulation, i guess it's something like OPK's or whatever they are, i've never use them.

Some people don't like maybe baby, but it worked for me 1st go, and i'll let you know if it's worked for a second time in about 5 days time :)

See, the thing with me is that I have irregular periods. So i dont quite know when im ovulating. Im hoping to conceive naturally but if we dont get pregnant within the next few months im going to seek help from my OBGYN.

What is Maybe Baby??

I think it might be an Australian thing. Where are you guys?

I'm sure they sell these kinds of predictors all over the world

What is Maybe Baby??

See, the thing with me is that I have irregular periods. So i dont quite know when im ovulating. Im hoping to conceive naturally but if we dont get pregnant within the next few months im going to seek help from my OBGYN.

Maybe you should get one of these ovulation testers, it's just a matter of putting saliva on the microscope once a day, it wouldn't hurt?

What is Maybe Baby??

Maybe you should get one of these ovulation testers, it's just a matter of putting saliva on the microscope once a day, it wouldn't hurt?

Where can I get it and is it expensive?

What is Maybe Baby??

I bought mine on ebay, i think it was about $30 and it never expires you can use it forever, that's the good thing.

Where are you? If your not in Australia you'd have to google it and find a similar thing in your country..

This is my first month of using clearblue digital OK's, we pin pointed ov and BD the right days (I hope) so hope they work. Any one else used these OPK?

What is Maybe Baby??

I bought mine on ebay, i think it was about $30 and it never expires you can use it forever, that's the good thing.

Where are you? If your not in Australia you'd have to google it and find a similar thing in your country..

I'm in Arlington, TX. I found it online but its like $109 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->