Ttc-cd#23 7dpo help!!

I had a mc on 15th December :( i was 7 weeks... I've had my first AF after the mc on 12th Jan, So this is my 1st month of trying again.

I tried about 4 months before I fell :) it was such an exciting time for me and my partner... I started using maybe baby and I fell the very first cycle of using it, so i'm hoping it has worked again.

What is Maybe Baby??

It's an ovulation predictor test. You put your saliva on this little microscope thingy and if you get a ferning pattern it means you're ovulation, i guess it's something like OPK's or whatever they are, i've never use them.

Some people don't like maybe baby, but it worked for me 1st go, and i'll let you know if it's worked for a second time in about 5 days time :)

See, the thing with me is that I have irregular periods. So i dont quite know when im ovulating. Im hoping to conceive naturally but if we dont get pregnant within the next few months im going to seek help from my OBGYN.

Maybe you should get one of these ovulation testers, it's just a matter of putting saliva on the microscope once a day, it wouldn't hurt?

Where can I get it and is it expensive?

I bought mine on ebay, i think it was about $30 and it never expires you can use it forever, that's the good thing.

Where are you? If your not in Australia you'd have to google it and find a similar thing in your country..

I'm in Arlington, TX. I found it online but its like $109 lol

WOW... that's too expensive, have a look on ebay, type in ovulation saliva predictor or something like that i just had a look there's heaps of them in the US and way way way cheaper.

This is my first month of using clearblue digital OK's, we pin pointed ov and BD the right days (I hope) so hope they work. Any one else used these OPK?

No, sorry i haven't tried them. Are they expensive? what is it exactly?

I had a mc on 15th December :( i was 7 weeks... I've had my first AF after the mc on 12th Jan, So this is my 1st month of trying again.

I tried about 4 months before I fell :) it was such an exciting time for me and my partner... I started using maybe baby and I fell the very first cycle of using it, so i'm hoping it has worked again.

What is Maybe Baby??

It's an ovulation predictor test. You put your saliva on this little microscope thingy and if you get a ferning pattern it means you're ovulation, i guess it's something like OPK's or whatever they are, i've never use them.

Some people don't like maybe baby, but it worked for me 1st go, and i'll let you know if it's worked for a second time in about 5 days time :)

See, the thing with me is that I have irregular periods. So i dont quite know when im ovulating. Im hoping to conceive naturally but if we dont get pregnant within the next few months im going to seek help from my OBGYN.

Maybe you should get one of these ovulation testers, it's just a matter of putting saliva on the microscope once a day, it wouldn't hurt?

Where can I get it and is it expensive?

I bought mine on ebay, i think it was about $30 and it never expires you can use it forever, that's the good thing.

Where are you? If your not in Australia you'd have to google it and find a similar thing in your country..

I'm in Arlington, TX. I found it online but its like $109 lol

WOW... that's too expensive, have a look on ebay, type in ovulation saliva predictor or something like that i just had a look there's heaps of them in the US and way way way cheaper.

Ok. Well let me know if it helps! :hugs: can you send me the link on ebaY? i cant find any!

https://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=o...ulation&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

https://cgi.ebay.com/MAYBE-MOM-MINI...549?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2560f2e70d

this looks similar to the maybebaby one.

I'm not sure, you'd have to send them a message asking if they will post to the US and if so how much would it cost.
I've bought stuff from the US before on Ebay but it all depends on the person who's selling it.
Hey if mine works this time around, i'll post you mine :) :)

I'm not sure, you'd have to send them a message asking if they will post to the US and if so how much would it cost.
I've bought stuff from the US before on Ebay but it all depends on the person who's selling it.
Hey if mine works this time around, i'll post you mine :) :)

Hmmm...ok! Well thanks!! :)

How irregular is your AF?

Sometimes I'll go like 2 or 3 months without it. But these past 2 months have been somewhat regular.
Oct 9-21(12 days!!!)
Dec 18-24
Jan 11-17
So hopefully, if im not pregnant, it'll come on time this month!:thumbup:

i honestly wish their was an easier way to find out i kind of dont like peeing in a cup, or accidentaly getting some one me lol.. but i tried to buy the ovacue opk thing and its like 300 with the vg sensor.

i honestly wish their was an easier way to find out i kind of dont like peeing in a cup, or accidentaly getting some one me lol.. but i tried to buy the ovacue opk thing and its like 300 with the vg sensor.

I agree, this saliva thing is pretty sensitive, you can't eat or drink for a few hours before using it, you have to get the amount of saliva just right, no bubbles etc. I'm sort of use to it now though so I know what i'm doing with it. Just wish there was an eaiser way...

This is my first month of using clearblue digital OK's, we pin pointed ov and BD the right days (I hope) so hope they work. Any one else used these OPK?

No, sorry i haven't tried them. Are they expensive? what is it exactly?

They're clearblue digital OPK's, I'm in UK. Bought them from Amazon they're really good the ones you get a O:) when you're about to ovulate.
They were £12.00, however I bought some normal clearblue ones too cos they were half price or something (non digital) but they're just as good.

Tested this morn BFN! Went to docs and going for blood test Mon if AF hasnt got me by then. So fatigued though, bbs still feeling fuller, niggly cramps also. It's so frustrating this waiting:(

Anyways hows you ladies, any news or new symtoms?

Hi girls :)

Well I'm in 11 dpo and have woke up with a sore throat. Not sure if that's a symptom? Has anyone heard if it?

Hey Foxy how many dpo are you?

Hi girls :)

Well I'm in 11 dpo and have woke up with a sore throat. Not sure if that's a symptom? Has anyone heard if it?

Hey Foxy how many dpo are you?

:thumbup: Yes, i have heard of that! I'm 11 dpo also. I woke up with a sore throat yesterday and the day befor (9&10 dpo). Today, its still somewhat sore but not to where its noticeable anymore. Also, my CM is dry now..and I'm getting mild cramps every now and then that only last maybe a min. My boobs arent sore, and I dont get morning sickness.. :nope:
I'm wondering if I'm "tricking" myself into thinking I'm pregnant. *sigh*

Tested again this morning and STILL :bfn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"