Ttc-cd#23 7dpo help!!

Brandie- Got Your Friend Request. Can't ait to see your vlogs!!! Don't worry about the camera shy part. everyone on ther is nervous at first.

Hey Ladies, any new news?!!

Hey :)

14 dpo and just took test. BFN :( still no af but really feel like they are on the way. I actually feel like ive got them already all the usual symptoms. Really bad headache for last three days and cramps that feel exactly like period pain.
I'm expecting them to show up any minute. I'll keep you updated over next few days.

How are you going? Any news yet?

So sorry Peta for your bfn :(

Brandie: any news yet?

Hey Ladies

Bad news 15 dpo and the witch showed up today :( i guess it wasn't meant to be this month.

Well I'm back again  8 dpo and I'm totally fixating on symptoms again  today I woke up with a headache but that's about it so far apart from a few twinges here and there. Fingers crossed for a BFP this month.

13 dpo and feels like af is around the corner. No headache since 8 dpo which is weird because I normal get a headache for a day or two before. No other real symptoms apart from the cramps. Fingers are still crossed and I'm praying this will be the month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->