Ttc cd8 who wants to be my buddy?

TTC9088

Reaction score
This is my first month TTC #2. I have a 6 year old from a previous relationship and this will be my bf #1. I am on CD8 right now so Bding away :)

Anyone in the same boat as me? My cycles are usually 28 days long.

I'm CD8 today. Also my first month TTC #2. Started trying a couple months ago but had to take a break due to having to have minor surgery. My cycles are also about 28 days long :)

YAY! Hopefully we are both lucky this time around. Are you using anything to assist?

Hiya!!

I'm on Cd6 and using a Clearblue fertility monitor!! Only on my 1st month but fingers crossed, I'm new to all this x

Hiya!!

I'm on Cd6 and using a Clearblue fertility monitor!! Only on my 1st month but fingers crossed, I'm new to all this x

Welcome!! This is my first month TTC as my first child was a surprise!!

Hey Paloma123. Good luck with your first month. Fingers crossed we can all go to first tri at the end of the month :)

I'm just using OPK's at the moment. How about you TTC9088?

Hey Paloma123. Good luck with your first month. Fingers crossed we can all go to first tri at the end of the month :)

I'm just using OPK's at the moment. How about you TTC9088?

Wouldn't that be amazing!? I got pregnant with my first really quick, even though she wasn't planned, I had my implant removed to switch to the pill and BAM! Pregnant. I guess it'd be too lucky to get pregnant so quick again :nope:

Are you feeling lucky like this is your month?! As it's new we've got loads of enthusiasm and hope, let's hope that stays ladies xxx

My LO wasn't planned either but I feel good about this month but probably because it's my first month lol. How about you? Feel like you may catch the eggy first try? X

My LO wasn't planned either but I feel good about this month but probably because it's my first month lol. How about you? Feel like you may catch the eggy first try? X

Yeah kind of, but again I think it's just cause it's our first month trying. The reality is that it's not gonna happen 1st month but I don't wanna look at a long term picture else I'll get down about it!!

What day are you on now? I'm day 7.. How's the test sticks looking?x

Yeah it's true. Could happen first month though never know..

No positive opk yet but testing everyday so we'll see.. CD9 today x

Im on cd 8 as well!! Can i join u ladies?
Nothing but vitamins, healthy diet and a lot of time in the bedroom lol.
This is.also.my second amd i have a 3 year old girl from a prwvious relationship.:)

Hey ladies sorry I have been MIA a lot of BDing kept me busy lol JK
How is everyone feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"