TTC COMFORT ZONE!BandB is mor dan jst a site,I think its a large family!Wat do u tink

Kays Queen

Reaction score
I stumbled on this site bout a year ago and I have been hooked ever since. When I started actively TTCing I thot it would be very easy cos I had it all planned in my head. I even planned that I would time the bd to make sure I had a boy first!
Anyway long story short, after 6 months of trying,I was ready for a baby and any sex would have been perfect! :)
The depression crept in after series of 2WWs and each tym sumone asked me "when r we coming for the christening"my heart would race cos I was sure sumtin was wrong with me.
The only tin that kept me going....that keeps me going is Baby and Bump.
When am worried about my regular AF,when I wake up at nights and can't go back to sleep,when am with my colleagues and sum1 is rubbing her pregnancy in my face by making an unnecessary fuss, when my heart is heavy,when the witch has me in pains,when DH says it will come when it will but still talks bout 'when d kids are here',etc
There is always a place to visit on BandB that soothes whatever emotion am feeling. There are times when all I wanna do is read a success story. Then there are those times that I can't bear to read another BFP announcement cos my AF just arrived. Not forgetting the times that I find simple explanations for strange symptoms that am experiencing.
This site is a balm to my soul and I channel all d hurt and frustration to it. I'd think my TTC journey is taking so long that it feels like d end of the world,den I'd read about another tale of sorrow dat ends up with a BFP and that brings back a smile on my face.
If u let me,I will go on and on and on...........
The summary is dat I have found a comfort zone in Baby and Bump!
Have you?

I'm pretty new here but it's so much more friendlier than other similar forums I used to visit.

People here are nice :)

I'm pretty new here but it's so much more friendlier than other similar forums I used to visit.

People here are nice :)

Yeah u are right I really do feel like am not alone.No matter what am going thru

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->