TTC, Confused, Help?

leahmcleod20

Reaction score
This is my first time TTC after getting off BC (pill) in Sept. I already had a period after getting off the pill. I followed the "rules" and had sex on the days I believed to have the highest chance of getting pregnant based on 4 different calculations in October. I should have gotten a period on Nov 4. So far no positive pregnancy test :nope: but yesterday after I wiped (sorry if TMI) I noticed small blood on the paper with a small clot. It wasn't fresh really wet blood, like I said more of just a small clot and some dark reddish/brownish blood. I thought maybe I was getting my period but this morning there was nothing, I am completely dry with no signs of blood or even peach colored discharge. Should I count this as my period? Or any suggestions as to what that was? I am all for trying again this month but its hard to calculate my fertile days if I don't know if that was my period or spotting or who knows what. This is my first time TTC, I have a 2 year old son, and I need advice. Would really love to conceive this month because my parter and I want an August Leo (there are 3 of us already hahaha)

Your cycles can be very irregular after stopping bcp. I stopped in June and started getting regular cycles in October. I was getting my period each month, but at all different times and I was having very long cycles. Since you just stopped in September this could definitely be the cause. Good luck and baby dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->