ttc crafters. embarassing secret

Birchbud

Reaction score
so i havent told family or friends we are ttc, as i loath the idea of people asking how its going etc....

but i have already started making things for this imaginary little bundle. do you think this is bad luck?

i have knit a little bumblebee sleep sack, and a cute little cardigan, and im halfway through sewing a quilted playmat.
my hubby thinks im crazy

Not at all! I think it's a lovely idea and why not do it now while you have the energy! I'm not one for those superstitions and bought something for Lily before we'd even started trying. I always figured you can sell stuff on if really needed!

I am the same! I love knitting baby stuff and I do give most of it away but I have kept some stuff.

... I've been eyeballing knitted baby flip flops and slippers on pintrest and thinking about learning how to knit. You're not crazy

Have you considered making and selling.. I'd love to buy a well made baby blanket - hat and booties etc.. I don't know "how" myself.. But would love to buy one from someone with skill.. :)
so i havent told family or friends we are ttc, as i loath the idea of people asking how its going etc....

but i have already started making things for this imaginary little bundle. do you think this is bad luck?

i have knit a little bumblebee sleep sack, and a cute little cardigan, and im halfway through sewing a quilted playmat.
my hubby thinks im crazy

Not exactly but I somewhat love looking around children's clothes specially girls and my husband doubts my sanity

I don't think it's bad luck at all! I'm knitting a blanket :)

You should post some pictures of what you're making! I'm fairly crafty myself and love checking out other people's crafty pieces!

I'm crotcheting a baby blanket right now. I cross stitched beautiful birth announcements for 2 babies in 2002. My daughters were born in 2003 and 2005. I filled in their info after they were born. So it was good luck for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->