TTC Cycle #1 after m/c

TexasTornado

Reaction score
Ok, so I was about 12 weeks along when I went to the doctor for a U/S & found out the babys heart stopped :cry: . I didn't want a D&C so we did 2 cycles of pills to clean out my uterus. I stopped bleeding on 5/21. My went to see the doctor that week & my hcg was at 0. We decided not to offically start trying that cycle but we :sex: a few times on 5/27 & 5/28. I had like eggwhite-ish discharge the night of 5/27. We didn't use any protection, simply because at this point it seems kinda wrong. On 6/1 I had light spotting and crampping. 6/2 it was light bleeding. 6/3 it was a medium flow. 6/4 brown discharge, & today (6/5) light bleeding. It doesn't feel like :af: ...With my last pergnancy I knew I was a week before I got my :bfp: &I bled on & off for weeks. So now I'm super confused. I never thought it would happen this soon but now that I'm feeling this way I really hope this is it. My heart feels pretty empty & I want to be a mother soo bad! Idk what to think about this though. I mean my doctor told me the 1st :af: doesn't come for weeks...

Anyone have any thoughts, opinions, or similar experiences?

I'm trying not to get my hopes up since the odds are super great.&I promised My SO I wouldn't let it get to me if it doesn't happen right away .I guess I'll wait a few weeks before I :test: ...If this isn't it I guess its back to lots of :sex: for us. (We're not using opk or charting really. We don't wanna add stress to something thats suppose to be fun so we are just estimating O days & getting to business often.)

Hi I really wouldn't have a clue on it to be honest, and I'm sort of in a simillar place to you at the moment. I guess maybe wait it out for a few days and do a HPT. Keep me posted on how you go xx

Sorry you're going through all of this Texas. I don't really have an answer for you but I didn't want to read and run.:hugs:

Well Im going to see my doctor in I think a week. I'm afraid to test till then, I don't wanna be lest down. Me & SO are going to be BD-ing a lot next week incase I'm not already. . . I just reallly hope this happens soon. We're young & this should be simple. Never knew how hard all this was...before we weren't trying at all. I'd only been off the pill for 2 weeks when I conceived so hopefully it happens fast this time. I want to be past 12 weeks (which is when I lost my angel) by the time my due date gets here. (Nov. 25) my prayes go out to the couples that have been at this so long. I'm a month into ttc & I'm a mess! ...trace, when are you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->