TTC Diet/nutrition?

BabyConscious

Reaction score
Just wondering if people have altered their eating habits while TTC? If so what foods are you including regularly?

I am making sure to include regular doses of chia seed, flax seed, quinoa, avocado, egg, salmon, spinach/kale, berries and pumpkin seed.......anyone got any other foods that should be included regularly? I eat redmeat a few times a week and have my daily serves of veggies and I try to eat fruit (but thats one of my biggest challenges)

Mmmmm.....I hate almost everything u listed!!!! The only thing I have changes is ..... No more coffee and if I do it is once or twice a week....compared to thr large frappuchino with four shots of espresso twice a day I used to get ....man talk about a withdrawal caffeine headaches suck!! I also only have wine during my fp.....not I'm my LP....and definitely when I get af. It cheers me up lol. I have started yoga....and I ear six small meals a day. I usually enjoy chicken and shrimp for dinner....not a huge redmeat fan. I can't limit my dairy....I love milk ..... Yogurt and cheesesticks for snacks on the go i...also take a prenatal.

Yeah I take a prenatal too, I still have one cup of coffee per day. If we havent conceived after a few months I will switch to decaf and suffer the headaches. Anyone else altered their diet while TTC?

I'm having sweet potato as I hear it can increase your Chance of twins. I'm also on one (2max coffees) per day. Other than that lots of veg n stuff but we've always had lots of veg

Oooh yeah I forgot about including sweet potato daily, I take an extra dose of folic acid as I also heard higher levels of that were supposed to help twins........thanks for the sweet potato reminder (recipe ideas floating around head) :)

Aside from taking supplements, I'm really just eating normally and avoiding alcohol and caffeine (except for chocolate! :haha:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->