TTC - DPO and...cramps?

gennifaire

Reaction score
Ok, so I did the test strip and saw my bold line, went "Oh snap!" grabbed my husband and said lets get to work!

That was 2 days. I know everyone is different and I cant say when the egg drops (rather its today, yesterday). So 3 days ago I tested a strong LH surge, yesterday, I had no LH surge, and now today, I am having mild period cramps.

Here is the question: what could the cramps be? I have NEVER had cramps like this outside of when AF shows her ugly head and denies me my happiness.

Ive read it could just be the egg being released...but if I never had it before, why now? When I am TTC? Could it be a hopeful sign of his little men finally met up with my egg and threw a huge party? I know I have to wait two weeks, anyway, til AF either shows up or doesnt.

I just dont want it to be something more seriously wrong is the thing I am concerned with!!

Please help me!

I'd say it's ovulation cramps. Maybe your paying closer attention to your body now you are ttc? I'm certainly noticing every twinge at the moment!

Ive been TTC for 4 months now. This never happened before. It makes me cranky too, lol.

Maybe it is just ovulation cramps. Way to early to tell for anything else I know.

Thank you!

Good luck! Hope this is your month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back