TTC earlier than expected!!

Inspired

Reaction score
Hi all,

DH and I decided that we were going to TTC during our honeymoon last year but then DH was made redundant (told him the day before the wedding :growlmad: !!) so we put it off until he was in a stable job. Needless to say, the job market hasn't improved so he has been working temp contracts for a little over 8 months. My job is pretty stable - I was facing redundancy but have been told my job is now secure.

We agreed that we would cut back on our expenses so that we could afford to live on one salary as this would better prepare us for a baby and the extra we have saved is going into the baby fund.

We were going to restart TTC in May but in the middle of it last night DH turned to me and said "lets start trying now". It completely threw me off guard as I know he had been worrying about how we will cope with a LO but he said he was sure and we have been doing the BD since then.

It feels strange but exciting that we are actively trying now. Period is due on 2 May so will let you know!!

:happydance:
Hi Inspired...I think that you should go for it.... it's very exciting!! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->