TTC & Everything Else

MomWife

Mom of 3
Reaction score
I am on my 3rd month on TTC #3. I am 9DPO. I went to my asthma appointment and I took 4 tests. I did ok on 2 but the other 2 was very bad. I found out that my lungs are inflamed. The asthma nurse said that she was prescribing me my same inhaler but more steroid medication in it so it can control the inflammation in my lungs. I have to see her again in December. She said she don't want to keep me on the higher dosage for too long since I am TTC.

I hope my buddy will join itsnowmyturn:flower:

Ola I found u!!

I thought is reply here instead of the pm.

At the moment my pain is getting a little bit worse but I think its because I stopped doing my physio, I'm doing more sitting down at work and I had the flu jab on Tuesday. So I'm getting extra rest and started doing some mini exercise regime at bed time.

Iv been getting some very very mild cramping in my left side the lower part of abdomen. I can't see it being ovulation just yet as its only been a week and I haven't been getting any cm. So now I'm all anxious that its the endo pain coming back but Il no about t when it gets here.

My thermometer is old but iv only used it handful of times but I get diff temps at night, I just did it now and it was 36.5 so maybe around 36 to 36.3 is normal for me but maybe Il buy another cheap one online just to check.

I hate people who smell, I can't understand how they don't smell it themselves, I used to work with a guy like that, he literally came into work and his shirt would be soaked through with sweat and he stunk, I was surprised the customers didn't boycott the place at night.

I had an email from recruitment today saying we check ur file weekly and we notice that some references are missing. So I sent them a snooty email back saying no one had contacted me for 7 weeks and I was told twice they were with my manager being signed off so why don't u help me here because its the poor communication from ur end that's causing this delay.

I understand that this post will be completely random to other people lol (they shut out other thread down in introducing yourself because it was no longer an introduction lol).

Please don't be put off from joining us, we talk for England and the USA lol, the more the merrier lol xx

I am sorry that your pain is getting a bit worse. I also received the flu shot today. I didn't want to. When do you think you will start back doing your physio? That's good that you are doing mini exercise. At least you are doing some sort of exercise.

If you have any more symptoms please let me know.:flower:When I stopped taking bcp I was having cramps, headaches, fatigue and I thought I was pregnant! hahahaha!

I bought a cheap one online. I had it for 3 months now. I am thinking about buying me another one if I am not pregnant within 2 months since I do not know how long they last.

Wow, he could of at least thought about his co-workers and the customers. I guess some people just don't care or some people think that other people cannot smell their odors. :shrug:

They are so unorganized. They knew somebody should of called you when they noticed that. Who knows, somebody probably told another person to call you and they never called you. It seems like nobody does their job anymore. Some of the people at the top does very little and people under them does EVERYTHING... Let me know if you get a response back from them.

I guess we was chatting it up on the introduction thread for months:happydance::hugs:
Yes, please join us don't be shy we talk about everything on this thread LOL!!

I feel like death this morning!! Very sore throat, pounding headache and aching all over, I don't no whether its from flu jab or because there's something going round the office. My temp was 37 this morning so at least I no ot works lol I'm probably getting a temp from feeling ill. I did order a new one though so Il start using that next cycle...whenever that may be.

I will see if doing this exercise regime helps and if it does I won't do the physio if it doesn't Il start it again in a couple of weeks after my life isn't so hectic.
X

Do you still have a sore throat? I was kind of feeling ill myself, i think it was because of the flu shot.:growlmad: I hope you feel better today.

I am being soooo lazy today. Yesterday I cleaned up a space so that it can look very neat! The only thing is that I have to finish. I just have to look through some boxes and throw things away. I know sometime next year we just might be moving, so I am starting throwing out things now. I just realized I am a packrat!!! Starting today I am not keeping anything that isn't worth keeping.

Today I am 11dpo. For a few days I have been sleeping alot but I know I just been tired. I am not going to symptom spot anymore since I get my hopes up.

How is your day so far?:hugs:

I still feel rotten. Back of my eyes hurts and throat still hurts.

Symptom spotting is terrible, gets u all excited only to completely crush u. I hate not knowing what's going off with my body. I used to symptom spot all the time, even when I was on the pill.

We had a cleaning and tidying day today, boring and tedious lol. Feel a bit restless today, like I need to be up and doing stuff but I no I need to rest as iv been a lot more achy this last week.

Need to get weighed tomorrow I haven't got weighed in two weeks so need to see what damage has been done lol. Although iv been having lots more fruit and veg which I do feel has made a difference to my hunger levels. Next week I need to train myself to start leaving s little bit of my meals because I have a habit of over eating at meal times. How have u been doing with the weight loss xx

I hope you feel better soon. It's not fun being ill. :hugs:

I finally cleaned up the area yesterday. It took me 3 hours to finish. Now it is very tidy which I am happy! Hubby came home and seen it and said wow, that looks a lot better! I am not cleaning up today but just washing plenty of dishes. :growlmad::growlmad:

I do not want to weigh myself this week, I will wait until next week. That is goood that you been eaating a lot of fruits and veggies. Yesterday for dinner I had mixed vegetables with a baked potato. You are not the only one piling food on her plate! Whatever I put on my plate, I try so hard to eat everything and I was so full that I did not want to move! Now that is being greedy!:haha: Now since I have been cutting back it has been hard but I have been doing good for a week so far. Yesterday I had some ice cream since I did not have any for a while now. It wasn't that much, I had only 3 scoops and that was it, trust me I wanted more but I just went back in the kitchen to get a cup of water. I did 110 sit ups yesterday, I had my daughter count them for me while I was doing them. Now I am filling the pain, I woke up this morning and said I think I did tooo many sit ups! LOL!! I should have started out little but I just went full force with the sit ups!!

TMI: I was spotting today after BDing, I don't know what that was about,:shrug: maybe I might come on early. AF is due between the 24th-28th. How are you doing today?

Seems very early for af, uv got another 4 days till its earliest due date, maybe it cud be ur cervix being irritated or something. Fingers crossed for af not showing at all though. But don't go symptom spotting ul drive urself mad, just wait for ur af to not show before u start thinking about any possibility of it.

I lost 2lb in the last 2 weeks, I dare say I put a few on last week so prob lost it all this week. But as I say Il going to leave some on my plate and not stuff myself. I'm the same as u I will eat everything even if it makes me so full I can't move.

Not sure how next weekend will go because Il be drinking and stuff again so I will prob bloat up. But the thing is I don't want to drink loads and loads in case I have ovulated, I don't seem to take the same attitude about smoking though, I don't smoke much, I don't have any until I come home from work then if I'm at home Il have one and that's it but if I'm at my neighbours house Il have a few but then I don't have anymore. I think my thermometer is def dying, I got 36.3 again this morning and that was after trying to get back to sleep for 15 minutes and then realising it wasn't going to happen. My new one is coming from Hong Kong lol so won't be here until the end of the month. However still no cm (tmi...unless I feel inside, then its watery and not masses) but I no from the past I usually have a lot. So until New thermometer I won't really no, I might not get lots of cm since I had the zoladex.
It's all a bit of the unknown until I ovulate then I can use that as a reference.

Feeling a bit better today, will see how I feel at work tomorrow as to whether I pull the sickies or not, depends on my tiredness levels, if I'm too exhausted to think Il have a few days off, if I feel ok I won't.

How r u feeling today? How's ur asthma? Xx

I hope AF does not show. I think you are right that my cervix could be irritated. I remember my gyn told me that since I am taking inhalers that have steroid in them that I can have consistent yeast infections. So he prescribed me 12 pills so that I won't have to come back. The good thing is that I have 2 refills on them so I am good on them for quite a while. I was trying to get my primary care Dr. to prescribe me the pill since I knew I had a yeast infection she made me wait for a week and a half for the test results to come back! Oh how angry I was! So now I know that my gyn is better since he goes off my history and do not have me wait until the results. I called my Dr. on Friday since I need a referral to keep seeing my asthma nurse. The administrative assistant said that I need to come in, I said why I need to come in for?, I have the fax number so that she can fax it to the hospital. She said that the Dr. is supposed to have notes and everything. I told her that it is not on my end to make sure they do their job. She asked me how long I have been seeing the asthma nurse, I told her after my last hospitalization in March. I told her the Dr. know of this. So she kept saying that I needed to come in, so I said Ok I will wait. I sent an email to the hospital that I have been going to see my gyn and asthma nurse stating I need an appointment. So I will go from there since my primary care Dr. office is making this so hard for me. I need to keep seeing my asthma nurse so I figured this will be best since they are all at the same hospital.

My asthma is better but I woke up in the middle of the night since i was coughing. I used my rescue inhaler since the coughing would not stop and then I was fine after 3 minutes. I take 4 different medications for my asthma which is horrible. I was reading some posts on here about singular, and the women that live in the UK stopped taking singular since their Dr. told them to. I wonder if I should keep taking Singular?

I am glad that you are feeling better today! I need a drink, at least you will be calm! LOL!!! I can not drink a lot since I have hangovers and plus vomitting, but I still try to drink more than 3 glasses. At least you don't smkoe a pack day. I used to smoke years ago but I quit since my husband wanted me to quit, back then I only smoked about 5 cigs a day but when I was drinking it was way more.(I know somebody who have asthma is bad)I know you glad that you are getting a new thermometer, wow from Hong Kong, i can't stand it when you order stuff and it takes a while for it to be delivered since it is so far away like Hong Kong! At least you can take a few days off, that is always good. Will chat later, I know I was just babbling away!:winkwink::flower:

I will keep temping with my old one for now, u never no I might see something. Although it'd saying my temp now is lower than it was this morning lol. I duno Il have to wait and see.

I get hangovers really bad too but drinking more always seems like a good idea at the time and then for the next few weeks I'm saying never again.

I don't no much about the asthma inhalers I'm afraid. My mum and brother are asthmatics but I don't no much about their particular medication and anything to do with TTC on them. I no they have their regular one and their rescue one but tbh I haven't seen either of them take them for a while. My brother smokes and is asthmatic n my mum used to, I noticed my mum used to cough s lot lore when she smoked (she didn't start until 10 years ago. Quit a few years ago). I no that as soon as I feel pregnant or get my bfp which ever comes first Il stop all the smoking, iv always been dead against smoking in pregnancy, had a big fall out with sil when she was pregnant with her first cos she smoked all thru, and has done with the next two as well, but each to their own. I might not agree with it but nothing I can do about it.

Well I best be going to sleep or Il be exhausted tomorrow. Night hun speak soon xxx

I am giving you a quick update since I am cleaning up my daughters closet: I am 14dpo and I have been spotting since Saturday and having no other symptoms. I think I am out this month.

My mom was smoking when she was pregnant with all of our kids. I am the last one and only one who develped asthma as a toddler. I am also against smoking during pregnancy, but we can't do nothing about it if we see our loved ones/friends who smoke during pregnancy.

I hope you are doing ok since our chat! Will chat later:hugs::hugs:

:-( bad luck this month, hope its just tricking u.

No ur right we can't do anything and I learned to live with their decision to smoke thru pregnancy, I just no I wudnt forgive myself if anything happened to my child and I cud have stopped it.

Iv been round to my neighbours today and we were talking about kids, its always nice to talk to ppl who have been there. She knows I'm trying so its nice to speak with someone who knows. She has twins so its nice to hear about what it was like for her as a single mum with twins, I bet it was hard, but she's got two brilliant children. The boy probably needs a bit of a male role model in his life but he's doing good without one. I cudnt imagine having to bring up children on my own, she never stops, everything is down to her to do
Xx

I hope it's tricking me too, but you know how my previous months were. Spotting then AF came.

It is always good to talk to someone who been through it. Wow, twins I know that it hard raising them on her own. Kuddos to her!! I say women is strong especially the ones who have to raise their children on their own.

I finally talked to my friend who had the baby girl. She told me that the baby weighed 5 pounds 2 ounces. She had to have an emergency C- section since her bllod pressure was extremly high. Now she moved in with her Aunt since her lease was up on her apartment on Sept 30th, and she knew that she couldn't afford to keep paying the rent and her newly car note. I told her at least she has help with her baby. I asked her about the baby father, she did not respond to my question, so I guess he is not in the picture. He was not sure if the baby was his since he found out that she was sleeping with him and another guy. He told her that he wanted a paternity test done since they have been having unprotected sex fmore than 7 years and she did not get pregnant and when she sleeps with another guy then she ends up pregnant.

Human Resources called me today! He told me that there were an opening on Thursday to take the background check and orientation either at 9am or 2pm. I told him that I probably could not Thursday but on a Monday. I told him that I will call him tomorrow morning after I speak to dh. HR said that Monday won't be a problem but I will have to go to 2 different places on Monday instead of doing everything at 1 building on Thursday. He said that it will only take a few hours. I believe that dh will say Monday since we are not sure how long it will take sicne dh have to be at work at 1pm on Thurday. I am glar that HR called me! Yay! Here is to a great start!:hugs::hugs:

Yeah let's hope u have more luck next month. I still haven't ovulated, its torture!! I read that its an average of 6 weeks, means I have at least another month!! All I want is a baby lol. Not too much to ask is it. Lol

Enjoying a few lazy days off work, enjoying having a lie in, shame it won't last back to work Monday :-(

Still no word off my hr, I'm not contacting them again they can do the running now.

TTC is torture when you want it to happen fast!!!! :haha: When you want something badly in your life it just takes its time to happen for you. I will keep my FX for you that you will ovulate soon! I am out this month. :growlmad::wacko:

I am glad that you are not contacting them again. The process should not take this long. I don't understand about HR at times, they just drag their feet with a lot of things. I finally go for the background check, and orientation tomorrow at 9am. I asked my youngest dd teacher will it be ok if I drop them off early since the school open their doors at 8:50? She said yes I can drop them off at 8:30 which is great!! I will let you know how it was when get back home. HR said that it was going to be a lot of people there which it just might take a while. Night, will chat tomorrow, hope all is well with you.:hugs::hugs::flower:

I think it will be a while before I ovulate, its good and bad, good because it means my endo is still under control but bad because it means no baby yet. If I'm honest I think I'm better off ovulating mid November because this weekend its the wedding, next its my neighbours kids birthday so were going to party Saturday for them. The weekend after I'm free then were at ohs parents so really were too busy to dtd regularly. Plus if he's been drinking his gun doesn't shoot haha.

Oh got told yesterday that from tomorrow he's unemployed, they can't give him anymore extensions on his contract so looks like were going to be a one wage household until he gets a job
Xx

I hope you will ovulate next month. It seems like your schedule is full! At least you will be doing things to take your mind off of TTC.

I am sorry that your OH is going through this situation. Hopefully soon he will find a permanent job so he do not have to worry about a contract.

Have you been sleeping at night without waking up in the middle of the night?

I went to orientation this morning and everything else for the position except for drug testing. They schedule me for Monday, but I have to call tomorrow since dh get paid on Tuesday night, and won't have enough gas to get to the hospital on Monday so I can take a drug test.:growlmad: HR told me that I would do everything today in the same building, what a liar. I should have waited till Monday for orientation since I could have went to take the drug test on the same day since dh is off on Mondays. DH had to rush getting home so he could be at work by 1:00 since I was done at 11:30,and it took us 30 minutes to get home since it was snowing and everybody was taking their time. Hopefully when I call tomorrow I will be able to take the drug test on Wednesday morning. What a headache! I hope I made sense how I worded this. :hugs:

Sounds like they are messing u around a bit. Do u have to have drug tests for jobs over there?? Iv never had one, that's crazy, what u do in ur own time is ur business as long as its not during work hours.

Yeah I have a very busy schedule at the minute however we may be cancelling going to his parents if oh hasn't got a job by then, he will just be too skint and they like to do stuff that costs money like going out for meals and drinks and stuff like that.

Fingers crossed he gets a job soon, it seems very unfair when he's worked for the last 10 years non stop, he got made redundant so moved to a different place, he was there for a while but then his boss left and they got this woman in who didn't like him and made it hell for him so he got another job and that one screwed him over, everything was always his fault they piled work on him and gave him no time to do it so they didn't give him a contract after his probation period and now he's stuck goin to temp jobs which stops us from moving.

I'm really hoping he doesn't ask that we wait to TTC I will be devastated, a few months ago he was sayin no job no baby but I reasoned with him that he will have 9 months to get a job when I get pregnant and even if he doesn't it just means I can go bk to work sooner and he can stay at home n will mean no childcare costs so either way it will work out

DH said that he can take me to take the drug test on Monday. It will take 48 hours for them to get back to me. I think it will take them a week to call me to tell me the date when I start working. This should be a quick process.

Yes we have to take drugs tests for jobs. You are right, what goes on after work is nobdy else business,a s long it does not interfere with your job. You guys are soooo lucky!! I wish I live in England!

I think it would be a good idea if you cancelled if your oh does not have a job by then. You need all your money since it is only you working only for now. I hope everything works out for your oh. It's sooo hard on people these days when managers, supervisors do not like their employee(s). They pick on them for small things and one day when they are just tried of looking at them, they will just get rid of them. It seems like now, people have to be a butt kisser to their bosses, speak to them all time, laugh at all of their corny jokes and everything else, even if you are having a bad day. What happen to the times when people just came to work and did their jobs an dthat was all expected from them?! It's a sad world we live in.

I will keep my FX crossed for you guys.:hugs::hugs: Keep me updated if your oh have found a new job. How is your weight loss going? I am eating less now, it took me a while to accomplish that one, so hopefully before Nov 23rd I will be close to my goal weight if I stick to my eating habits.:flower::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->