TTC February 2014 :)

Shineystar

Married Mum of LG, TTC2
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a 15 month old girl and we are just about to start ttc for no2 in February.

I wonder if anyone else is starting in feb and wants to share in the mental torture we are sure to put ourselves through? :wacko:

:dust: to all!!!

SS xx

I am on AF right now and pretty sure ill have a new cycle in february! I have been ttc number one (on and off) for 3 or 4 years. We are going to try a couple more months then possibly start the process of adopting if no success.

Oh tough gal you've had a long haul, you just never know though! All the best of luck, have u been doing anything to try to help things along?

If we don't catch this month then I'll be right there with ya ;)
Hugs ToughGal, it's not easy. We tried for almost 3 years for our first. We had pretty much given up when we got our BFP xx

No just doing the all natural thing. But we are thinking of trying the mucinex trick. Then robitussin if thats a fail. We are giving it three or four more months.

Beankeeper so you didnt try anything special for that bfp? Thank you for your support

Also do you ladies get sharp stabby pains before af? My godsons mom said she did sonit could be nothing but im a worry bee.

We didn't. I'd been applying for my degree, hadn't been paying attention to anything, couldn't even remember my last AF. It was just luck for us I guess. I'm don't enjoy TTC because I always get so down when I get a bfn & find it hard to bounce back xx

I'm guessing I'm out this month so I will join you, I have a 14.5 month old dd, still bf-ing and hubby is not 100% on board so it's going to be a long road I think. Fx for us all :) x

Beankeeper I guess thats the easiest way to get pregnant lol. When your not really analyzing. May I ask if you continued to get your degree?

veronicaco welcome to our lil thread :) I hope your hubby jumps on the boat soon! I know it will be a long road for me for sure!

toughgal - thats good to have a plan sorted! we are just going to try dtd every second day from 1st feb for about a week.

I have tracked ov for the last few cycles so have a good idea where im at, just waiting for AF to hit and hope I wont see it again for a while!!

How is everyone distracting themselves in the mean time?

I'm guessing I'm out this month so I will join you, I have a 14.5 month old dd, still bf-ing and hubby is not 100% on board so it's going to be a long road I think. Fx for us all :) x

Hope hubby catches up soon - your little one must be close in age to mine! she was born 18 Oct 2012!

Shineystar I have confidence for you but not so much for me! Lol. But I totally switched up my game plan. Me and OH are both going to take fertilaid and I will be taking flaxsee oil. We will see where this goes!

I have been watching a bunch of movies and shows, cleaning, cooking, reading, working, about anything to keep my mind off my new plan!

I have a little girl that will be 2 in march and we are ttc #2. AF just started saturday so now it's on to feb!

Welcome mcwhmm! Sorry about af but this is a new opportunity for you!

Hi shineystar!
My dd was born halloween :) so they are really close in age!!
Hoping hubby does get with the programme but everything has been a battle with him really (marriage, baby #1) not that he's a bad guy, or that he doesn't want these things. He is an amazing husband/dad and has a great bond with dd so I think he will be easily swayed this time. We are not using any protection and he knows I want to get pregnant but he's just not going to be very compliant when I say 'let's do it I'm ovulating'. Oh well just need to keep working on him ;)

I didn't end up doing the degree as I needed to continue to work full time to qualify for mat leave. I'm glad though because I don't think I would have probably ended up having to drop out in order to be the mother I want to be. My little boy is wonderful, but very demanding. I'll hopefully be able to study once he & hopefully a sibling are at school.
But yes, it definitely helps to take your eye off the prize. It's not easy though xx

Veronicao that is close! Its such a wonderful age, definitely makes me more broody!

mcwhmm - sorry that AF got you, however glad you are with us!

as for me, TOTM has well and truly arrived, it started on the 23rd v light but ill count that as CD1. We are away to center parcs on Monday so we will be officially trying when we get back :)

Ouch though, my period cramps are so much worse since I had my LG. I almost cant wait until im all done and go get a coil put in so I can be done with them!

Im treading into dangerous territory and looking at double prams online - I have a pram addiction!!

Af is just around the corner for me too! Just want to get it over and done with, my cycles are 35-40 days at the moment so it feels like forever! Especially when you don't bd very much so your chances are reduced. Proper trying for me too this month if hubby will oblige.
Have a lovely time away!! Hope you come back refreshed and ready to catch that egg xxxxx

Shiney - hi I remember you from last pg! Good luck ttc, we are planning to ttc in June, few holidays booked and can't cope with ms and heat so thought best to wait for a few more months. Hoping it goes quickly as very broody! Just wanted to say good luck!

Shineystar- judging by your ticker in your signature we'll be ovulating around the same time. :D

we've been trying since aug. we've tried to be more laid back about it, not doing anything but dtd at the right time. I'm on prenatals of course. but yesterday dh was looking over my shoulder while I was lurking on the forums and saw fertilaid. he wants to check that out.

:dust:
good luck to everyone!

im with you also..ttc from 3-4 months ..

i have 2 daughters.5 years and 14 months

feeling broody:)

best of luck for feb..hope this is my month also

ta

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member