ttc feeling a little down hearted this month

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by leanne1983, Oct 28, 2008.

1. leanne1983

leanne1983 Well-Known Member

hi everyone im very new here so not at all sure how this works,

me and my fiance have been trying to concieve for 3 months now and although i know this isnt a long time it feels like forever and this month i am feeling alittle down hearted and beating myself up about it a bit,

had implanon out 13th august and cos the doctor said you can get pregnant straight away i was kinda think it would be quicker than with my last two.

i thought we had done it this month in fatc was pretty convinced and thpen af turned up 3 days early, this has confused me a little cos its a bit different from normal, not as heavy but still to heavy to be implantation bleeding, its also different in colour, and this morning i work up feeling very sick and have been gagging all morning, think i may have convinced my self i was pregnant so much that i have finally drove myself insane lol

:hug:

2. Sambatiki

Sambatiki Finally a Mummy!!

Welcome to BNB!!!

Sorry you are feeling like this, however have you tested?? as some women still get an AF whilst preggers!

Best of luck and keep us updated!! :dust:

3. Ju_bubbs

Ju_bubbs Proud single Mummy of 5!

You aint the only one.. I'm sure we all go through stages like this, where we just feel so down abuot it all... I'm feeling pretty crap about it all at the moment too! Theres plenty of people here who know just what you're going through if you need a chat xx:hug:

4. who's_mummy

who's_mummy Well-Known Member

Hi Leanne, welcome to BnB :hi:

5. leanne1983

havent tested cos i'm thinking i cant be now, im really confused

6. who's_mummy

Sorry, there was more to follow there, not sure what I pressed :blush:!

Sorry you're feeling a little low at the moment. Did it take you a while to conceive before then? You've come to the right place anyway, everyone is very supportive here.

:hug:

Gemma x

7. leanne1983

i really feel like i am driving myself and my poor fiance insane lol i think i'll end up in a nut house at this rate lol

8. Sambatiki

9. leanne1983

it only took 6 months i was on the pill before them and the doc said it takes about 6 months to get it out of your system so was thinking it would be quicker this time, i feel like it driving me mad lol i'm meant to be planning a wedding but having trouble concentrating

10. leanne1983

i'll just have to keep trying i know there are people who have been trying a lot longer than i have

11. who's_mummy

Congratulations on your wedding!

You'd think our bodies would work the same each time wouldn't you? I waited 12mths with no periods after the pill for my eldest so I didn't go back on it, I then conceived my other two by just being careless with contraception, but sod's law that nothing happens as straight forward when you're actually trying. Hope you get your :bfp: really soon - oh, and keep your sanity!

12. Sambatiki

Re:- The Nut House..... It'll be nice to have some company :rofl:

13. leanne1983

i'm trying to i even went and brought green tea today cos someone said it helps but not sure if it really does

14. leanne1983

it is enough to drive you crazy though isnt it, have you heard that green tes helps you concieve, im not sure if i believe that or not i got some this morning but not what to do with it, do you put milk and sugar in like normal tea lol

15. laura2412

laura2412 pregnant - 3rd trimester

I feel like i drive anthony up the wall as its all I talk about. However he is going to be that support network for you. Specially if your the same as me and havent and cant tell anyone. This is my 11 cycle of trying and its heartbreaking and my oh just has the attitude well theres always next month. They never understand I think its a bit different for the woman. I think that it never really hits a dad there a dad untill after the baby is born, but thats just my outlook out on it. x x