• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC & Feeling Lost

BrittnJay

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm feeling really lost. I'm not really good at my CD info and everything, but heres all I have to go on so far.

I didnt note my periods in July ((hard month)) and I wasnt ttc at that point, so I had to guess the dates... but I think my period in July was on the 2nd or 8th.

And my last noted period was most deffinately on August 5th.

Our TTC dates are August 25th,26th,31st & September 2nd, 3rd, 7th, and 9th.

I began spotting a light brown discharge for only August 28th and 29th.

My stomach sometimes twitches and sometimes feels like I have a knot or something, its like a muscular feeling and not painful. I noticed that on the 7th of September. I have also been urinating more frequently and my apetite is crazy. I have been eating alot more and having cravings. I've also had some mild cramps that are off and on ever since I had the spotting. Another thing I have noticed (sorry if its too much info but its natural) but I've had more gas lately.

I usually have my period around the 1st-5th of the month and it is now the 9th. Its still not here.

I have taken a EPT test, but it turned out negative. It took 2 months before my mom's pregnancy tests showed up for her though, and I've read on the net that for some women it takes longer for the HCG to show up in urine.

I dont know when to test, how far behind I am on my period to be exactly, how long my cycle is...

So based on this information, do you guys think that I could be pregnant?

Thanks for any info you can give me, I need all the help I can get. :dohh:

Definately sounds like you might be on your way. Do you have a local GP you go to? Maybe he or she can confirm it for you earlier if you are having trouble there?
Goodluck with everything, let us know.

BrittnJay,
May be u can do the test again using 1st urine in the morning.

:dust:

Some women ovulate later in the month or even twice so when they test its too soon for a positive test.

Everything looks good maybe test in a week with first morning water if the :witch: doesn't arrive?

Good luck

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"