TTC: Femara and Prometrium after Depo

DaphneH

Reaction score
Greetings.

I was on Depo Provera for around six years and had my last injection September 2012. I did not restart my period until August 2013, when we legitimately started TTC. In September I began charting my BBT and CM and in November I started using the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor. I'm clearly not ovulating (temps all over the map, no peak day on the monitor and have not gotten stretchy CM).

Last month my midwife prescribed Femara, 50 mg, from days 3-7. I had a 24-day cycle and most likely didn't ovulate. The chart showed what looked like O, but I never hit the peak day on the monitor and I never got good CM.

This month she skipped the Femara at the beginning of the cycle but prescribed Prometrium orally for days 14-24. I had 9 days of low monitor results. Today is day 16 and the monitor finally read high. Midwife prescribed Femara for me to take on days 3-7 on the next cycle.

Does anyone have any insight into this situation? Has anyone been put on Prometrium and Femara after Depo to jumpstart ovulation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->