TTC for 12 cycles now...CD 3 today. Please feel free to vent!

littlegirl87

Mother of 1 little girl
Reaction score
Hi all! CD 3 here. BLAH. The witch got me on the 27th so she should be gone soon and I am looking at another cycle of TTC #1. This will officially mark a year of us trying, but only the 4th cycle with temping and OPK's...since starting these two things I have found that my cycles are pretty regular, but my LP is usually right around 12 days.

I am just currently feeling discouraged and desperately wanting a BUMP

Going to try taking some B6 and maybe a few other things to help give me a little boost on getting lucky lol

Also going to try preseed this month as I have read that it can REALLY help if you are concerned about not having enough CM for the little :spermy: to get to the egg. I am kind of hoping that is my issue and maybe this will be my cycle! Dr.s seem to think everything looks great so just not sure why its not happeneing!

Anyone else around this time in their cycle and want to share their story or frustration please feel free! I am also totally open to any suggestions!!!!

Thanks to all and :dust: to all!

Hi Littlegirl,

Sorry you feel so down. I can't tell you how much I want a BUMP right now. I know many in this forum will be able to understand our feelings. Even my hubby doesn't really get it. He wasn't ready for a baby even couple of months ago. But I am 30 and I can't wait anymore and it's not happening like I always thought it would. I keep getting my hope up and then AF is here like clockwork!!

But I have seen you be such a cheerful person I am sure you will be hopeful again and you never know this just might be the cycle. I wanted to ask what does B6 do?

Also, preseed has helped numerous people, I did some research before I got it for myself. I always have a lot of ewcm but just wanted to try it and it didn't suit me, I have a burning feeling inside when we use it. I can't use any other lubricants either so maybe i am allergic to something essential in these products. I have tried grapefruit before O and it really helps boost up CM. You can try that too. Also, whenever I drink a lot of water after my period and before O I have plenty of ewcm. good luck!

Wantbump thank you so much! It is such a struggle and the only comfort in this is knowing Im not alone!

B6 helps lengthen your lp when it is short and mine is only 11 or 12 days at best so it can't hurt to get it a little longer!

I have been making a huge effort to drink more water! So hope it will help! Tell me more about the grapefruit thing!!! I've never heard of that!? Very interested!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->