TTC for 12 months

Keep_Smiling

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been TTC for 12 months and after 3 early miscarriages and numerous menstrual problems I finally had an ultrasound and TVS last week my results came back today. I a 'large' focal adenomyoma at the back of my uterus. So far my ovaries and the rest of my uterus seems healthy but I'm struggling to be positive about it. I have had a look on the net but it all seems pretty negative and the only options seem pain killers, contraceptives and hysterectomy I'm only 26 and me and my partner have been so set on starting a family it's so disheartening, does anyone have any positive advice or been in a similar situation and managed to conceive

Oh honey.... I'm so sorry. I remember what it was like for me when I had gotten to the 12 month point in my journey to a baby. It's so hard, but don't ever give up. The good thing for you is you know sperm is meeting egg, so there not the problem. Did they say that your ademyoma was the reason for the losses or did they not know? Because I don't know about ademyoma but if that is not the reason for your losses, I know of another issue that could be the reasons when general gynecologist and reproductive endocrinologists say it's unexplained. You are still fairly young when it comes to fertility. Please stay hopeful.

Hi thank you for your reply the gyno has said its the most likely cause and that they will have to investigate further. I have had awful periods (the cramps are like contractions and often feel like I need to push-bit unpleasant on a monthly basis), I also get ovulation cramps, heavy bleeding (the size of the blood clots often worried us), aswell as the usual sore back, tiredness, and im sure my OH will agree terrible pms �� We are staying positive (mostly) and still TTC and like you say atleast the ovaries are healthy and they do fertilize so that must be a good thing right? ��

Because I don't know about ademyoma but if that is not the reason for your losses, I know of another issue that could be the reasons when general gynecologist and reproductive endocrinologists say it's unexplained.

Do you mind me asking what the other reason could be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->