Ttc for 19months after 2 years on injection no periods

Jodielea

Reaction score
Hi all new to this site....looking for some advice or someone who is the same. Iam 24 and my partner is 29 neither of us have had any children or pregnancy s. I will on the pill from 14 had a period every month, went 2 years without any contraception and never caught my ex has gone on to have children. I then went on the injection for 2 years had a little bleedingbatbthe beginning. Came off it and after a year of not having a period just spotting a few times she put me on the pill for two months to help start them had two periods in the pill then nothing again, went to the dr she said it can take 18 months told me to take folic acid which I did still nothing went back at 18 months had blood tests sti tests all ok then had ultra sounds all came back normal. It's been nearly 20 months now she did another blood test all hormone levels normal no pcos she said they should just come back naturally they take time. She said I can still concieve without periods. But can't use ovulating kits cause imdontnkiw when Iam ovulating. She hasn't asked my partner to do any tests. I'm fed up of waiting now. What happens next? Is there more tests that can be done? Should I see another doctor?? I don't know what to do! Thanks in advance! Xx

Hey! Is the injection your talking about depo? If so I've heard great things about vitex bringing back people's cycles!

the injection is known for taking a long time to get periods back sadly :( however! there are a few herbal remedies that could help bring it back. I went 19 months without a period (13on the implant and 6 off it) and took vitex for 2 weeks, then added dong quai to that. 3 days after starting the dong quai, AF came back. I have had odd cycles since then (52 days, 49 days and 23 days) but I figure, odd cycles are better than no cycles!

as a sidenote, vitex can be used to regulate your cycles, but definitely stop taking dong quai once AF returns. its known to induce a period and so, isnt good for ttc

good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"