TTC for 2 years so I'm trying a psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

georgiec123

Hi girls, I've been getting a bit down in the dumps having been TTC so I decided to get a baby reading after reading so many positive results from other girls. Received my reading last night from suzy rayne and this is what she told me so I am a little excited to say the least.

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of June 2013 from a cycle that starts in May. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of March 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 16th. I can also see two more children in your future, both girls, these children will be born very close together in 2018 and I feel they may be twins.

Ohh wow. That's great! We're do you get these done? Xx

Hi Amy, I found this lady on google after seeing her on a few threads. Try searching suzy rayne baby readings and you should find her. let us know if you get one, would be lovely to share readings x

Ooh, some voted on my poll and said they've had a psychic reading come true. Please share with us??

Hiya. Just ordered one. And paid through PayPal. How long does she take for reply? I will let you know what's said when I get it through. X

I dont mean to sound suspicious but how do they do it over the internet? ive met some really good ones in life and they can be spot on, but they can see us see our aura etc so how do they do it with out meeting us?

Hi Amy, I ordered mine and received it the following night so you hopefully won't have long to wait hun. Hi ohthejoy, I'm not sure about that one hun, I just read some good things about her so just went for it.

Hiya. Just ordered one. And paid through PayPal. How long does she take for reply? I will let you know what's said when I get it through. X

Let us know when you get your reading hun, would love to read it x

I had a reading from her saying i would be fall pregnant in June 2013 the randomly another psychic came up to me in the street and told me exactually the same. When I say came up to me I mean out of the blue randomly came up to me.

I believe this month is my month but will let you know if the prediction comes true x

Fingers x

That sounds amazing Hassie, I have everthing crossed for you hun. Keep in touch, if suzy is right for both of us we'll both be pregnant very soon x x x

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of July 2013 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of March 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 10th. I can also see another child in your future, a boy, born in late 2018.

This is my reading I got earlier today :) x

My pregnancy was predicted three years before it happened. He told me the beginning of 2013, something will happen that will change my life - he said probably kids. He said a boy and girl but I am carrying a singleton. However, his timing is correct. He is a medium.

I called a psychic named Felix Lerma. He is from San Fran. He is pricey and I think there's a month waiting list for him. You can read about him on yelp.com

Hi Amy, GL with your reading hun x We could be quite close if suzy is right for us both x

Lovely story hun, sounds really good, maybe I'll see how I get on with me Suzy reading first x

We will see if mine comes true... I requested the reading 3 years ago and forgot about it... I am now going through IVF so I dug the reading out to find something super creepy and exciting...

I will fall pregnant from a cycle that begins in June which I am regulating this cycle now for IVF. She says in the reading there is an emphasis on the dates of july 15th and july 26... FREAK ME OUT... I have my Egg transfer on July 15th to put the babies in me and I have the HCG blood test on the 26th of july.

Time will tell...

Oh and its suppose to be a boy.

Don't think my prediction is correct. AF arrived yesterday x

To the OP : Please note the forum rules

When using BabyandBump, be polite, do not break the law, and do not use The Web Site for self-publicity or advertising.

I would suggest to ladies here to proceed with caution if you have purchased readings - it's likely any previous information you have posted on the forum will be used to their advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back