Ttc for 2years now

shadoesam07

Reaction score
My husband and I have 2 boys. 7 years old and 5 years old. We started ttc 2 years ago and thought that there would be no problem. After a year of failed attempts my husband found out that he had prostitous, prolonged epidamitis and 3 cysts on his epidamis. We thought this was why we were not conceiving. After a few more months he had a sperm analysis done and everything checked out perfect. A couple of months before we hit out 2 year mark I started getting tested... I have been ovulating and all other hormones are good. I had an HSG procedure last month and everything looked good. I start fertility treatments this month if I haven't gotten pregnant yet. I am 2 days away from my period start and have been feeling cramps.I feel so lost and hurt at this point. Everyone around me seems to be pregnant right now and it kills me.

I'm so sorry your going through this! It just doesn't seem fair! I hope the light at the end of the tunnel is close for you!! FX!!

Fingers crossed for you, we've only been TTC for 4 months now and I'm pulling my hair out. Hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"