TTC for 7 months, now odd things going on ??

mwest0811

Reaction score
Hi! I'm completely new to this site, and have never joined a forum thing before so I don't know all the abbreviations, pls bare with me! Haha
Hubby & I have been TTC for 7 months..and have failed over and over ):
But! We've had some odd things going on that I have not experienced yet and don't know if this could be it??
My last period started May 4 & lasted 6-7 days, as usual. EXACTLY a week later, I started bleeding again?? It was very light, blackish in color(tmi, sry), but lasted about 6 days.
Not sure what the Heck the 2nd "period" was, but now my regular was due 2 days ago, and so far, nothing. Could it be possible that we're pregnant??

Oh, & forgot to mention that I started getting a milky white discharge the day I should have started my period? & having pregnancy symptoms, sore breasts, fatigue, nausea..

I have..I didn't want to for fear of another negative, but I caved in. It was negative..):

I am sending happy thought and wishes you way! We have been TTC for over year now for number one and it is hard when you have an off month and know it. I have no idea how many months something strange happened before, but now I am so familiar with my cycle it is crazy.

Thank you guys do much! I actually went ahead and tested again this morning with the clearblue test that also determines the conception. It said pregnant 1-2 weeks!! Going to the doctor today to have that confirmed. Thank you all! & good luck to those who are TTC :)

So, I said before that I tested positive yesterday morning. When I went to the doctor, their urine test said negative..My doctor was adamant that her test was very accurate, therefore I must not be pregnant ): they did blood work and I find out the results today. Is it possible that I could have gotten a false positive?? I took the test first thing in the morning, as the directions say that is when it is most accurate. My doctor did her test at two in the afternoon..could that affect the test? If I am pregnant, I'm only 5 weeks, maybe it's too early to detect in urine? This has me so stressed out.. ):

A lady told me yesterday that the pregnancy tests we do at home are more sensitive to the ones the Drs use. You blood work will be able to tell though.
Ive read you can still bleed when you get pregnant too, but never read about people having false positives. Good luck! let us know how your blood work goes :)

Good luck, hope the blood test confirms your test.

Ive heard clearblue gives a lot of false positives. Use first response.
I hope this is your bfp.. Byt try not to read too mych in to sympoms. I did this last month with my odd cycle and was highly disappointed

So, my blood work came back, I'm definitely pregnant!! Thank you all again for support:) I go back Monday to do more blood work, apparently I'm like super early pregnant, haha

Oh, and good luck to those of you TTC!! :)
*never give up hope*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->