TTC for 7 months

DoubleUCN

Reaction score
I have been ttc for the last 7 months. I recently got blood work done to check my fertility, which was on the 3rd day of my cycle. The results came back normal. I have used opk the past 5 months, yet I am still not pregnant. We bd during my fertile week, so why am I not pregnant? I am a healthy 25 year old and he is a healthy 24 year old.

Sweetie, DH and I tried for 8 months. Both of us are healthy, non smokers, healthy weight, work out, I'm 29 he's 32... I got checked out- no problem. DH had slightly low morphology, but otherwise good sperm.
Cycle 8 we finally conceived but sadly miscarried. Frustrating, I know, but sometimes there is no real reason why. Just to keep trying :hugs:

Thank you! Sorry about your loss. I told DH to get his sperm count tested, but like many men, he is very stubborn and doesn't think it is necessary. I know he had surgery when he was a toddler because one of his testicles were still in his stomach. I wonder if that could cause fertility problems.

I know it's so frustrating and upsetting xxxx It took me longer this time to conceive my second. I watched a programme called the 'Great sperm race' It's very interesting and explains why it takes a little longer sometimes to get pregnant. Don't know if you've watched it already, but it explains a lot!!!. you can watch on the internet.
Good luck and lots of baby dust xxxx

Hey ladies, keep going! My husband and I have been TTC for 7 months now and its really hard.... We are both healthy, I'm 26 and he is 36. In the UK I don't think you can get "checked out" until you've been trying for a year? not on the NHS anyway...

Just looked up the Great Sperm Race but you can't get it on Channel 4od which is a pain...

U can watch it on youtube.

Try to relax and enjoy ttc. It took us 2 years to get our bfp and i lost the baby but we are looking forward to trying again. I know its hard no matter how long u have been ttc but i remember when i had been ttc for 7 months and looking back i wish i had just relaxed. Good luck it will happen soon xxx

Have you had your day 21 bloods taken yet? Those will be very helpful...they will tell you your progesterone levels and if you ovulated or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->