TTC for a year and nothing

McCurryGirl

Reaction score
Hello!

This is my first thread so please go easy :shrug: My significant other and I have been trying to concieve for a year now and nothing. The first shred of hope in a year has come up and I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it's hard not to :blush:. My last period was mid-October and I haven't been under any new stress or have had a change in diet but probaby should change it because I'm about 250 lbs. (about 17.6 stones I think). Took a home test last Wednesday and it was negative, but I'm trying again in a couple weeks if things haven't changed. I'm 18 years old so I don't think it's anything medically unsound, but I could be wrong. I'm REALLY hoping it's finally happened for me, but I'd really appreciate any advice any of you have :D

XOXO
Kellie

hi welcome. Hope you get some comfort anf support here x

Welcome McCurryGirl.

I didn't want to read and run. I hope you get your bfp. But if not, here is my advice: I would work on losing some weight and start taking prenatals everyday. I gained a bit of weight over the fall and my RE told me weight gain can stop OV. So I have been exersizing and eating well and have noticed a huge difference. I am soo sorry to say this as I hate to hear it too, but you are young so there is time for you.

Good luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->