TTC for a year and nothing

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by McCurryGirl, Dec 15, 2009.

1. McCurryGirl

McCurryGirl New Member

Hello!

This is my first thread so please go easy :shrug: My significant other and I have been trying to concieve for a year now and nothing. The first shred of hope in a year has come up and I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it's hard not to :blush:. My last period was mid-October and I haven't been under any new stress or have had a change in diet but probaby should change it because I'm about 250 lbs. (about 17.6 stones I think). Took a home test last Wednesday and it was negative, but I'm trying again in a couple weeks if things haven't changed. I'm 18 years old so I don't think it's anything medically unsound, but I could be wrong. I'm REALLY hoping it's finally happened for me, but I'd really appreciate any advice any of you have :D

XOXO
    Kellie

2. lady blush

lady blush Well-Known Member

welcome and good luck.x

3. muncho

muncho Well-Known Member

hi welcome. Hope you get some comfort anf support here x

4. McCurryGirl

McCurryGirl New Member

Thank you very much :) hoping and praying every day

XOXO
    Kellie

5. wish2bmama

wish2bmama Mom to 2 boys

Welcome McCurryGirl.

I didn't want to read and run. I hope you get your bfp. But if not, here is my advice: I would work on losing some weight and start taking prenatals everyday. I gained a bit of weight over the fall and my RE told me weight gain can stop OV. So I have been exersizing and eating well and have noticed a huge difference. I am soo sorry to say this as I hate to hear it too, but you are young so there is time for you.

Good luck! :flower: