TTC for baby #2

Louisa K

Reaction score
Well I'm officially TTC for my second and I couldn't do it all again without the support from BnB!!

I had a bit of drama last time round (pulmonary embolism post-partum) but I never wanted just one baby and always wanted them close in age so its that time again!! Wish me luck!! :happydance:

Anyone others TTC with a toddler around the age of my LO, he's one next month... :muaha:

Hi Louisa!! Do you remember me from the first time around?? We used to chat when we were pregnant last time. We just started TTC this month for #2 as well. My son, Cameron, will be one on May 4th. I thought no one I used to chat with the first time would be crazy enough to be trying this early again like me:)

haha well I certainly am!! and OF COURSE i remember you!!!

I wanted to have 2 close together, ideally 2 years between, it took me longer than expected last time and I'm not getting any younger so I just thought, well why not start trying from now, theres nothing holding me back so here we go!!

:happydance:

hey hun i am trying for baby number two also!!!!! my baby boy ali is almost 9 months old and we are sooooo excited. we have been trying since 11th of march.

i also want a brother or sister close in age to ali....good luck to you!!! hope you get your :bfp: soon.

Christine
XXX

haha well I certainly am!! and OF COURSE i remember you!!!

I wanted to have 2 close together, ideally 2 years between, it took me longer than expected last time and I'm not getting any younger so I just thought, well why not start trying from now, theres nothing holding me back so here we go!!

:happydance:

That is our plan too, I want to have my first two close together and then have a little gap and have two more close together. I am so glad I found someone I used to chat with that is TTC again. Your little guy is so adorable! I remember seeing his pictures after he was born, amazing how fast they grow! Do you know if anyone else from our first babies is TTC again?

hi all well ttc my tenth and i have a 9 month old also and a 2 year old and plenty more but all of mine are close in age .good luck to you all.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->