TTC for the first time ... Help ?!

Fitzjojo94

Reaction score
Hello , I know there are many threads similar to this but I wanted to write my own.
This is my first time ttc and I'm unsure what to look out for. I fell pregnant in February of this year unexpectedly. However this pregnancy wasn't successful. As I didn't know I was pregnant I didn't look out for signs. I developed an awful water infection and had very sore breasts.
Should it be the same this time?
I had my last visit from AF on the 21 of August. Had my fertile window from 31st - 4th September. In that time I had sex many times.
1 DPO - thick creamy cm - unusually lots of it
2 DPO - thick creamy cm - unusually lots of it
3 DPO - had to stay in bed all day - feel like I'm going to vomit after eating and drinking anything (including water)
4DPO - woke up with slightly sensitive nipples. Feeling very hungry.

Do these signs seem similar to anyone ? Please help me. I just want a BFP but I don't want to get my hopes up

Thank you

Its still really early to tell but I hope you get that BFP! :) A lot of qomen say you won't get any signs/symptoms until you test positive but I believe women who are in tune with thier bodies will know when something is up. First signs for me are always vivid dreams, blue veins in boobs are more noticeable, and of course being super tired... and thiraty? Haha hope that helps! Good luck

Thank you!
Have noticed that some women know straight away , where I have had the implant for 4 months before I'm not 100% sure of my body's 'normalities' at the moment lol.
Thank you again xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"