TTC For The First Time

MsLynn225

Twin Angels*06.12.07*
Reaction score
Well, I am new on the site, and I have been reading around the site, other ladies posts. But I have some questions of my own, if any of you's can help me out.

Well, I have never been on BC pills. But beginning of September, my family doctor mentioned to my about Yasmin, so I figured why not give it a go, since my period cycle goes on for 8 days, and is REALLY bad. I mean i lay in bed all day, not being able to move, and have to go to the bathroom to change every 45mins... it's brutal. I take nearly half a bottle of midol a day...So i figured why not go on it and try it.

I have been taking it since then, although 2 weeks ago, I stopped, My fiance and I have been thinkiin' why not TTC, we have been trying for the past 2 years, with no luck, then we stopped & thought if it happened then it did, but with our luck it never did...So in the past couple weeks, we have been TTC, but on the 19th of Oct, we had a little visit, my P. so here I am with this for another 8 days!... :cry::cry: . . .

My questions are, I was told I could have sex while on my P. which i dont like to do very much, but I heard it is possible to get pregnant while on it. .
2) I got it on the 19th Of October it will end on 26th Of October. When is the right time to TTC?

Last year, I got pregnant w/ twins without even trying... At 4months, I lost them... so it's been a long journey, emotional as well... so I'm asking God to give me a miracle.:baby:

- Thanks Ladies xo
:hug:

How long is your normal cycle?

Hey hunny welcome! Im so sorry about your loss. Hope this is you month! How long is your cycle? xx

I can answer your first question which you already know, you can get pregnant, but I don't think it is that likely unless your cycle is very short. You usually OV 14 days before your period is due but then, again, it depends on your cycle.

So sorry about your miscarriage. Must have been awful for you. But I do know a girl who I worked with had a miscarriage, not as late as you, I think hers was quite early on but she went on to have 2 healthy boys after.

Hey you. You are going to get tons of support here. Never a dumb question. Have you ever used www.fertilityfriend.com? I am currently using it. I take my temp every morning at 645am, chart it. And it maps it out for you. Tells you when you are most fertile, and when your most fertile time has passed. I am currently 5 days past ovulation - and its because of this site that I know that. Something to think about.

To get pregnant a good plan is to have sex every other day from the day your period ends. When you start to see signs of ovulation (cm) then try to have it every day.

Drop me a note if you need anything. I'm not a pro at anything, but a helpful contact.

Do you think, I can go to the clinic for a pregnancy test, while on my period ?

Hi hun

I imagine the clinic would refuse to do a pregnancy test if you have your period as they wouldn't see the need.

Why don't you try OPK's and start using them once your period has finished. That way you will know when you are fertile.

Good luck
x

:hi: u need to find out ur most fertilite days every mth first (unless u think ur pg now ?)with a 28/30 day cycle i ovulate cd15, so if u started using OPK from cd10 and carry on till u get a positive then u shud av sex as u will O in the next 12-36hr,i dont think u will be fertilite while on ur period...and i dont know why uv been told to try and get pg whilse on ur period...unless uknow when u O ? good luck
sry4ur loss :(

:hi: u need to find out ur most fertilite days every mth first (unless u think ur pg now ?)with a 28/30 day cycle i ovulate cd15, so if u started using OPK from cd10 and carry on till u get a positive then u shud av sex as u will O in the next 12-36hr,i dont think u will be fertilite while on ur period...and i dont know why uv been told to try and get pg whilse on ur period...unless uknow when u O ? good luck
sry4ur loss :(

Well I suppose thats what I am going to have to do. Since I started on Yasmin a few months back, I totally have lost track of my O date, I have no clue when I ovulate, but my cycle runs from 28/30 days. But Considerin I had sex every other day from the beginning of October till the 19th of my period.

Okay so, during my 7-8day period. I usually have these MAJOR stomach pains...but for some weirddd reason, this week went by quick, i barely even felt like i was on my period, and i totally forgot until everytime i had to use the bathroom....it's really weirdd... and i didnt have alot of bleedin, it was average...& it usally is realllyyyyyy heavy for me, i would have to change every so often..... My fiance thinks its the embryo attachin itself to my uterus wall...could that be possible?? maybe thats why I was bleeding.. cause it wasn't redish/brown like it usually is....it was vibrint red.... and I have been having back pains alot, and when I walk a little to much i started to have cramps on my left side of my tummy...what do you think ?

These ladies are right hon. You are unlikely to be pregnant right now. Most likely you will ovulate around day 14 or 15 of your cycle, but by charting on fertility friend you can find out for sure.

Good luck! I'm so sorry you lost your twins before. Sending you lots of baby :dust: and hopes for a :bfp: soon. xx

Hmmm... I have been trying so hard... It never seems to happen... I have friends who didn't even try, and Boom theres their positive... :(

Thanks Ladies

hello ladies!! I thought I would update this?

Did not know i had this thread still opened.... but I did get pregant in DEc/09, but i lost my sticky beanie on Jan 27.2010..:(, So here we are again, on the road to trying:(

Did not know i had this thread still opened.... but I did get pregant in DEc/09, but i lost my sticky beanie on Jan 27.2010..:(, So here we are again, on the road to trying:(

:hi: and welcome back

Sorry for your losses :hugs:

Sending you some babydust :dust:

:hi: and welcome back

Sorry for your losses :hugs:

Sending you some babydust :dust:

thank you sweetheart!! :)
We definitly need it, but i am comfident it will happen this year, hopefully!

Good luck to you! I see we're (almost) neighbours. I'm in Mississauga, near Toronto:wave:

Good luck to you! I see we're (almost) neighbours. I'm in Mississauga, near Toronto:wave:

Cool! first person on here that i talk to that lives so close!! cool, did you go to the pride parade???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->