TTC For The First Time

Good luck to you! I see we're (almost) neighbours. I'm in Mississauga, near Toronto:wave:

Cool! first person on here that i talk to that lives so close!! cool, did you go to the pride parade???

Yes, nice to see someone close by! I didn't go but watched it on CP24. Did you go?

No no i didnt go, i was camping all weekend:) enjoyin the heat, although i heard ity was a crazy one..lol:dohh:

Well i am 1 DPO, Woohoo!
I am pretty excited, to test, and i really hope we get a sticky bean!..

I think it would be nice to have a cycle buddie going through the same thing as i am:)

Now i don't quite feel any symtons yet?, but i do have major back aches, in my right lower side, as well as a bit of a headache )nothign major) here and there...

How are you ladies feeling?

These ladies are right hon. You are unlikely to be pregnant right now. Most likely you will ovulate around day 14 or 15 of your cycle, but by charting on fertility friend you can find out for sure.

Good luck! I'm so sorry you lost your twins before. Sending you lots of baby :dust: and hopes for a :bfp: soon. xx

hey hunney how have you beenÉ ( question marks not working:S)
I am trying again this year to get a sticky bean, and i ov on day14 of this month.... Its funny how you guess right that my ov day was day 14, and that was in 2008... although OH and I were busy 4-5 days before i ovulated and on OV day, and the first two days after..... so i hope we can get our sticky bean some time real soon!!, Hubby doesn`t want me to find out soon!, he wants me to wait and see if i get symtons, he wants it to be a surprise, but i might be to excited for all that wait!! lol..:p

What ya thinkÉ:thumbup:

MsLynn225 - yes we did have a heat wave there. Another one coming next week. Thank goodness for air conditioning.

I'm wishing you good luck this month! The 2WW is the hardest part I think. I hope you get your BFP this month.

As for me I'm on cycle day 10 and waiting to O. Should be between day 13 - 17 if similar to the last few cycles. Haven't gotten a positive OPK yet this month. We're almost out of PreSeed and I ordered some online...not sure if it will get here in time. If not, I'll have to go to the store to buy it (but it is so much cheaper ordering it online from the US!).

Sending lots of :dust: your way.

thank you very much!!
https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/fairydust.gif to you as well:)
Ohh I am experiencing the 2WW, and i definitely got some major back pains going, as well with the occasional headache here and there as well.... I also see myself getting really irrated,.. And some little things seem to bug me... Hmmm
I hope i get over it soon!

I know how it is hard during the 2ww and how we look at all our symptoms and try to determine whether they mean what we want them to mean. I hope you have good news soon!

hello everyone!!
Good morning!

Well i am now, 16days PAST Ovulation... this is crazy I have never ever made it past 9dPO.... Craziness!!
I am so excited yet nervous... I am testing tomorrow morning...
I was looking around to find out when i was supposed to O, well i ovulated on August 10th-11th.. and I honestly think it worked this time!

I have different symptoms then i did last cycle.. I have a feeling that AF isn't coming...because my last period was a week late, and i think that was my last AF...*hopefully*..

Well i searched up a ovulation calendar if gave me this (its pretty dead on correct):
Month 1

Wednesday 28th July 2010 - First day of your cycle

Friday 6th August 2010 - Best chance of conceiving a girl

Saturday 7th August 2010 - A little bit fertile, best chance of conceiving a girl

Sunday 8th August 2010 - Fertile, best chance of conceiving a boy

Monday 9th August 2010 - VERY fertile, best chance of conceiving a boy

Tuesday 10th August 2010 - Time to ovulate

Friday 20th August 2010 - A home pregnancy test may work now.
Tuesday 24th August 2010 - End of cycle

Friday 27th August 2010 - No period? Maybe you're pregnant!

Wednesday 4th May 2011 - If you are, this is your approximate due date

----- FX'd for everyone!! Baby Dust to all!! I hope i got just enough for this month, and this little angel is growing in me<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->