I have been TTC using a donr sperm since March.At that time the DR put me on Clomid 50mg. On day 15-18 I showed a DARK positive on the ANSWER Ov sticks. Unfortunately my DR wanted me to wait until the next month for insemination. So in April, again at 50mg, tested, but this time the line was negative from day 11-16, and half positive with the ANSWER so I got the CB and it was negative. The DR said we would do the insemination anyeay, and it didnt take. He told me to skip May, so I didnt test at all. Then this month, put me on 100mg, and I tested 11-15. All negative until the 16th, when I got half positive on the ANSWER. I am paranoid so I tested about 7 timesthruout the day. All half negs. The 17th I tested in the am, same result, half neg. Until about 3pm, and it jumped dark. I took my last CB test at that time, and it showed neg. WTH?? I freaked out and thought maybe I had been ovulating this whole time, and what if tomorrow I wake up and test and there is no line at all? So we decided to do the insemanation at 12 that day. ITs kind of a one shot deal for the month. So I took it easy and fantasized about if I was goin to be a mommy yet. So this morning for shits and gigges I took my ast ANSWER ov test, and it GLOWED dark red before the testing line evn showed up. NOW I AM IN PANIC MODE!! What if I am really ov today, and did the insemanation to soon? What is the likelyhood it will still take?