TTC guilt... :(

emsieb

Reaction score
We're just on month 3 of TTC #2 and my partner isn't well, not just a cold, but he ended up having tests at the hospital for chest pains, he's ok and home, a bit sore but we don't know whats wrong. Thing is, I obviously don't want to start trying to DTD if he's not well, he's tired and bless him still insiting on working, and I'm genuinely worried about him, i love him with all my heart, hes my whole world, but deep down i'm dissapointed, my fertile window starts on the 3rd and i really dont want to have to miss out!
I feel like the worst girlfriend in the world for even worrying about missing our fertile window when my OH feels poorly...I dont know whats got into me :cry:

thats like a week away so he might be feeling up to it by then. just ask how he feels about trying this month and let him know how important it is to you, but that you dont want to compromise his health and leave it up to him. im sure he'll be willing to DTD if he knows a baby might be made, if he's feeling well enough. hope he gets better soon. xxx

Just relax, the third is still a few days away. :) Everything will work out for the best..

awww, don't worry. you're not a bad person. i would feel the same way. he knows you love him.
there is still time till the 3rd, so fingers crossed that he gets better!

I have had the same this week, hubby has been exhausted and unwell and typically I ovulated yesterday having waited 70 DAYS and I cried when he said he was sooo tired :( :(

I hope he feels better soon! maybe make an extra fuss of him around the 3rd.. my boyfriend can be tempted when hes really ill if i make him feel like im doing it all for him and to make him feel better hehe, good luck missy :hugs::hugs:

hahaha @lovie! Thank you guys, i feel a little better now, I do have a week yet. I guess it's just because he was so ill at the hospital yesterday and today all I could think about was not being able to DTD next week if he wasn't better. But I will just have to look after him REALLY well, and fish out the sexy undies in hope it livens him up a bit hahaha

Love and luck to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->