TTC-- have all symptoms but not sure if pregnant?!

Staraura

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new, sorry if I'm in the wrong place. I'm just looking for advice or thoughts to ease my anxious mind. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant and I was feeling pretty positive I was for the last week. My period was due April 9, 2015 and instead of getting all my heavy cramps and back pains (that always begins about 3 days in advance and have me on OTC pain medication), I felt nothing. Or so I thought.

I noticed about a week and a half, maybe close to 2 weeks ago I started having issues in the bathroom instead (constipation --sorry ladies) which isn't common for me while PMSing, then around the same time I'd feel really nauseous. I noticed I could not have a sip of wine without getting sick (I tried to have a glass on 3 separate evenings and came the same outcome).My breasts started to get sore and feel a bit heavy, then came the tingles and larger/darker areolas and started noticing a few bumps (Montgomery's tubercles??).

The other night I dreamed of babies out of the blue all night and that morning when I awoke and was driving to work I had an awful metallic taste in my mouth!
I've been waking up 5-7 times at night to urinate and I'm definitely going more throughout the day.

I've had moments during various days where is be unbelievably happy for no reason or just burst into tears at a moments notice.

I've been experiencing cramping that couldn't even compare to Pms cramps. These would be more uncomfortable than painful and would go away after a few minutes. When my Pms cramps used to begin, it was just straight pain until the cycle ended.

What scares me is I've yet to test positive on a home test and I started seeing light pinkish blood this morning after attempting yet another test. Throughout the day I've noticed a bit heavier amounts and saw about a quarter of the pad was covered. My lower back hurts quite a bit today and my stomach is cramping more than it has been but not the way it typically does with my period. The cramping comes and goes on its own.

I have a doctors appointment scheduled in 7 days but after seeing the blood and not being able to get a positive, I'm afraid I'm not actually pregnant.

I have a somewhat irregular period but it has been nearly on schedule short of a day or two for several months.

Is any of this normal or is my body really disappointing me?

A lot of these symptoms can also be pms so it's hard to tell. Sometimes when we're stressed our bodies will mess with us. I can lose or gain a couple of days in a cycle depending on my stress level for the month.
If you experience really bad pain or clots or if something just does not seem right to you then please don't hesitate to go be seen right away. Just in case something isn't right.

As for now I would count this bleeding as your period and start your cycle traking over. Good luck,huhun. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->