Ttc how close to ovulation is the best time, just got off implanon

BriKo

Reaction score
I just got off of the implanon bc in my arm the 23rd. Started tracking my CM and it got watery, had ovulation cramps the 2nd. Had sex twice the 1st and once the 31st. Not on the 2nd. Is it a good chance I could be pregnant?

I was just Google searching this yesterday and read a lot of forum posts and most ladies said 1-2 days before o is best so the sperm is close to, and waiting for the egg. I think there is a good chance with your timing!

I normally tried to do it at least a couple days before my positive OPK, and definitely the day of my positive OPK. However, it took me 12 months to conceive, and the month I finally got my BFP we weren't able to do it at all until the day after my positive OPK. (I got my positive OPK in the afternoon on March 7th, and we didn't DTD until the morning of March 8th.) I assumed our chances for that month were very slim. Apparently not. LOL. I do think that if you can do it as much as possible, that probably ups the odds for most people. For whatever reason, though, doing it only the day of ovulation worked well for us. :)

Theoretically any time you have fertile CM is good. We DTD probably about 3-4 days out from O (I don't track but my luteal period would have to be extra long otherwise) and I know I had fertile CM that day. (And lots of it, so say my panties.)

That being said, the best days are 1-2 days before O. You're most likely to have fertile CM and the spermies won't need to survive that long. Day of works, but the odds are slightly reduced as the egg doesn't live that long and they still need to make it up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->