TTC in 2014 :-)

Hey!! How is everyone??? Sorry I have been missing a bit, work and school has got me a bit preoccupied, along with a very active toddler. So started my first cycle Jan. 2 AF ended the 5th so should OV around Jan. 14th-19th...BDing has begun lol....

Hi ladies,

May I join? Me and my hubby are TTC #2. This will be our first month trying. We have a 13 month old son. Hoping to ovulate around 18-20. I'm temping and using OPK's. Just had my Mirena IUD removed on Nov 27 so we'll see how my cycles are. Good luck to everyone!!

Yes welcome!!! We has kids around the same age,my son is 15months, and very active..

haha, our sons almost had the same stats when born. My son was 9lbs 5 oz and 21 inches long!

Oooh we were meant to be TTC buddies lol...your son has same name as my brother in law...

Hi Everyone,

Would like to join too! I am gradually becoming more and more broody for another bubba! We were NTNP this month after I had a MMC in December. I don't use anything to help me work out when I ovulate other than going by O pains and CM. So I think I have already O'd this month so am waiting for AF to show. Would be very surprised if we got a BFP as we only DTD twice this month.

Once the:witch: shows I might start using the CBFM. I bought it last time we were TTC but never got round to using it. I need to get a wriggle on though as I am 39, 40 in October and DH has just turned 46.

Wishing you all much luck and tonnes of baby dust!

Must get of BNB and:dishes:

Hope you dont mind me joining in im 32 and my hubby is 27 I had the coil out in September and since then iv had 50 day cycles this was a big shock as I was every 28 days, im due for af on 16th jan, i also have an appointment to see the doctor tomorrow to try and find out why my cycles have taken a big jump.

Were really hoping this is our month, lots of baby dust to everyone x

Hi,

I'm Lulle. 40 years old and my fiance is 36 (soon to be 37 though :winkwink: ).

I have an eight year old girl from a previous relationship, and my fiance and I have a baby girl lost in stillbirth 16 months ago.

Since then I've had two miscarriages, and we're hoping 2014 will be our year for REAL:)

I'm sorry for your ladies losses, it can be very hard.
But WELCOME!!! I'm glad to have BNB as we aren't planning on telling anyone till the scary zone when we do get that BFP, so having you ladies to talk to is way helpful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->