TTC in May, anyone want to join me?

My husband wanted me to confirm with a digi. since I took a dollar cheapie.

Came back Pregnant lol.

:dust: to all you ladies I wish everyone good luck!!! :hugs:

I'm 7+1 today, we'll be having our LOs right around the same time! :flower: Congrats again!

Juhnayrae so glad everything is going well, when's your first scan booked in for?

Congratulations mrswichman, wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months x

Congrats mrswichman!! Xx

So here I am, 9dpo, with a stark white FRER, I know it's still possible but just feeling out today x how are u going princesstaz? Our cycles are pretty similar aren't they? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 4
Congrats mrswichman!! Xx

So here I am, 9dpo, with a stark white FRER, I know it's still possible but just feeling out today x how are u going princesstaz? Our cycles are pretty similar aren't they? Xx

Its still really early hun. 9DPO is the most common day for implantation, actually

Keepsmiling I'm either 11 or 9dpo depending on what mode I put my fertility friend mode in. Either ovulated CD17 or 19. I've been testing since Saturday and all bfn so far!
Sat
IMG_20150620_085123.jpg
Sun
IMG_20150621_121908.jpg
Mon
IMG_20150622_083605.jpg

Aww Powell510 thank u for the glimmer of hope! Lol, I got my first + opk on the afternoon of CD 16, so could have ov CD 17 or 18, which would mean maybe I could be 8dpo but think I'm trying to convince myself lol, it's so hard not to get impatient, I never 'tried' with my DD's, it just happened, but all this waiting around not knowing is awful! Got back ache today which is the usual pre-AF symptoms :-(

Ohh good luck PrincessTaz, those IC can take a while to show a bfp x my friend tested day of her missed AF & got a bfn recently, then tested 2 days later and got bfp and is almost 12 weeks now x

Keepsmiling sorry about bfn :hugs:
There's still plenty of time for both of us!

Afm I'm deffo only 10dpo now, would have had a temp drop my now if was 12dpo. Here's today's test, a clearblue and IC and both bfn!

IMG_20150623_091711.jpg

Aww were on the same CD lol
I know it's earlyish but I think I should have seen at least a faint bfp by now as im using the 6 day sooner FRER, my daughters both weren't 'planned' as such and didn't have a clue I was pregnant so tested after AF was due, this 'trying' business is tough! Lol I find myself waving pee sticks around trying to catch the right angle of light to see a hint of a line! :rofl:

Ohh good luck PrincessTaz, have everything crossed for u x

I think I'm right around with you ladies, but I have 30 day cycles. I'm currently CD26 not sure about ovulation or anything since this is my cycle after MC.

Cntrygrl I'm on CD29 so pretty close. Really hoping you managed to catch the egg again, when will you test?

Im CD 27 of usual 30/31 day cycles x

Got terrible back ache today so painful, this was a symptom of pregnancy with both my girls, but it's also what I always get before AF arrives too! Lol and the - test is making me think AFs on her way!

Im so sorry about your loss cntrygrl, I hope u get ur bfp soon x

I don't think I'll be testing. We didn't really try at all, but we'll trying for sure next cycle.

CD7 over here. Took my last dose of soy this morning. Had some tenderness in the ovary area for a few minutes during :sex: last night so I think it's working again :happy dance:

Taz is your superior a male or female?

Powell good luck with the soy, fx for you. Sorry if I'm being stupid but what do you mean my superior? Lol

Cntrygrl sometimes not trying is just what it's takes! Good luck for next cycle if not though.

I've been poas left, right and centre and no bfp yet. Had a nasty evap on a frer yesterday that made me really get my hopes up but the were crushed again this morning with fmu and smu!

Yesterday SMU
IMG_20150623_122002.jpg

Yesterday TMU
IMG_20150623_155222.jpg

Today FMU
IMG_20150624_051119.jpg

Today SMI
IMG_20150624_095240.jpg

Aww bless u princess taz I had an awful evap too once on a FRER,

Im 3 days before AF is due now and bfn this morning SMU, so won't test again now, lookeda on the leaflet and they're 98% accurate if u test 3 days before ur due so on to next month! Lol good luck ladies x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
Powell good luck with the soy, fx for you. Sorry if I'm being stupid but what do you mean my superior? Lol

Cntrygrl sometimes not trying is just what it's takes! Good luck for next cycle if not though.

I've been poas left, right and centre and no bfp yet. Had a nasty evap on a frer yesterday that made me really get my hopes up but the were crushed again this morning with fmu and smu!

Yesterday SMU
View attachment 878113

Yesterday TMU
View attachment 878115

Today FMU
View attachment 878117

Today SMI
View attachment 878119

Not sure post my phone was showing when I wrote that reply lol it was something about needing off work for an appt but I don't see it in this thread so no clue what happened :wacko: lol sorry. I was gonna say if the person at work you would be talking to was a female it'd be a little easier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->