TTC in May, anyone want to join me?

Aww were on the same CD lol
I know it's earlyish but I think I should have seen at least a faint bfp by now as im using the 6 day sooner FRER, my daughters both weren't 'planned' as such and didn't have a clue I was pregnant so tested after AF was due, this 'trying' business is tough! Lol I find myself waving pee sticks around trying to catch the right angle of light to see a hint of a line! :rofl:

Ohh good luck PrincessTaz, have everything crossed for u x

I feel the same way so I decided I would let go of my POAS addiction.. Now I forced myself to not be able to test until AF due date because I order my PT online and schedule the delivery for the day AF is due lol.... I call it forced self control :haha:

Hello ladies all gone quiet x how are we all? Im currently 3dpo and wishing the next week would fly by so I can get testing! X

Hey sorry been mia, had a shit few weeks. I got my bfp last cycle but starter bleeding heavily a few days later so that was that! It took ages for my tests to go back negative so in was worried about ectopic but also a small part had a hope it would be ok. I'm having a break from the clomid this cycle and from ttc and I have an appointment at assisted conception to discuss is we carry on with clomid or investigate why I've had 3 mc now.

Taz-- So sorry for your loss. I would definitely talk to someone. It could be as simple as taking progesterone.

AFM-- FF hasn't given me cross hairs yet, but I think I O'ed on the 10th. This is my first time charting again since having Parker.

Hello ladies all very quiet on here, hope your all ok xx PrincessTaz im
So sorry to
Read about ur last post x big hugs to you xx

Im back ttc again (things have been abit hectic so pushed it to one side for abit x
Here's my OPK today, would u say that's positive yet or maybe tomorrow?

Als can anyone reccomend some TTC friendly lube? And where to buy xx

I'm good thanks keepsmiling, just waiting to ovulate. You didn't post the pic of the test lol x

Hahahah oh dear, my brain has officialy fizzled this half term! Lol, I did post it on another thread too and most people commented close but not quite positive yet xx

How far away from Ov are you? We used to be pretty much the same in our cycles, I think im going to a positive opk tomorrow then ov around tues/weds according to my fertility friend x I don't temp though x

Also have u tried any lubes? Im looking into the concieve plus x going to give that ago tomorrow d

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 4
They're gerring close but I agree not quite there yet. Fingers crossed you might get positive over the next couple of days!

I'm only CD12 so wasn't expecting to O until around CD19 but my opk today was a little darker than I expected. If be very happy to O a little ealier this cycle but not holding my breath lol.
IMG_20151101_163955.jpg

I've used preseed and I really liked it, I used a lot less than they recommend because it's was so wet and slippy with what they say. I only used 1mg so it lasted a lot longer.

That does look pretty dark if ur not expecting to ovulate for another week yet? Here's mine today I think that's posifive now but still unsure? Sometimes I get extremely dark bold lines that couldn't possibly be mistaken for a neg but im not entirely convinced by today's one, I picked up some 'concieve plus' today so hoping that helps, I know they normally say to consult ur doc after a year, well the box says when using this product to consult a doctor after 6 months of not falling pregnant, so im hoping it doubles my chances then :)

FX for an early ov for u chick xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 3
Keepsmiling that does look positive to me, it's darker than the control line.

These are mine, this afternoon's test looked very nearly positive so thought I best test again and when I can back to check it all the dye had run so now I can't read the result properly bit I think it might have been positive. Going to have to test again before bed. I never ovulate this early so it could just be a fake surge. Good job we've been dtd!
IMG_20151102_194858.jpg

Hello ladies im back with my OPKs again (hopefully soon it'll be HCG tests instead!) ;-).

Just wondering if these are positibe yet? Not due to Ov till Wednesday and it's omly Sunday x All very wuiet on here, hope your all ok and looking forward to christmas xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies! Was on here when we were all going through ttc in May 2015...Hope you ladies get your beans soon <3 :hugs:

Aww ty x im still trying feels like forever! X

I had my first daughter when I was not trying, not preventing at 20, then found out I was pregnant with my 2nd just after DDs 1st birthday (was a total shock was packing my bags to immigrate to Australia, I found out on my 3rd week of being in Australia!)

Now she's just had her 2nd birthday in October, Ive been having regular sex since she was born, but have breastfed and still do, but now she's 2 it's not often, just abit in the morning and at bed time to settle her, my periods returned roughly a year ago, and I started using OPKs around 6/7 months ago, also started using Concieve Plus, this is my 3rd cycle using it, have just Ovulated between 1-3 days ago so now in the 2ww x good luck to everyone else x

Also just wanted to show this evap, it was out of the time limit though, but was 100% Neg as all other tests were BFNs and I came on 2 days later x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
I hate evaps, I know you shouldn't read after the time but I still always get my hopes up! X

Hey!

Not sure who's still around from May, I did get a bfp but had a MC in July now first month back ttc.

Hope we all get nice healthy bfps in 2016!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->