TTC in May, anyone want to join me?

Mummy15106

So sorry to hear about your loss but I see you've just got yoit bfp so I'd like to wish you congratulations. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months xx

Mummy15106

So sorry to hear about your loss but I see you've just got yoit bfp so I'd like to wish you congratulations. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months xx

Thank you! Hope you get that BFP very soon xx

I'll join you :) I wont be TTC till June or July. I am currently trying to wean my 19 month old DD from breastfeeding so that we can begin. I also need to get my cycles back to normal.

Well I haven't been on here in a while, had been ttc using OPKs for around 7/8 months, (but also breastfeeding my 2 year old) with no hint of a bfp..

Well this month I gave up, had no OPKs left and didn't bother ordering anymore, only had sex twice, done a test cos I can't help myself at 9dpo- BFN, 10dpo - BFN .. 11DPO bfn (or so I thought, went to the drawer 8 hours later to chuck them in the bin to find what I thought was a positive!) so just took another test at 10pm on diluted wee and I think I got another posifive! Showed with in 30 seconds, can't believe it, not due on till Tuesday, now im petrified I'll have a chemical or m/c (my DPO are approx as I didn't use OPK but every month I ov at 17dpo so counting as then) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583